Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Bowling for Columbine's Micheal Moorer

Is it just me or would anybody else like to put their foot up this guys ass?
    I just watched his movie again and talk about a one sided, one way street.
    From the KMart scene where he brought the two kids who were unfortunatly were shot, to his stupid cartoon saying white people are afraid of black people(I find that ignorant), To him and another fellow walking down South Central in LA saying this doesn't look like the South Central they always show on the evening news. Yeah Mike you were walking down the street in broad daylight, shoot that whole scene at about 11:30 or midnight when the bad boys come out and maybe YOU would have been the evening news! Right down to when he under false intentions, interviewed the late Charlton Heston and tried to make him look like an idiot. Micheal Moorer came to his home with a script and Charlton Heston was not properly informed and was not prepaired for such an idiot. The movie was filled with half-truths and lies, was permitted to be released (under the First Amendment) in which this idiot strives on. That Amendment is OK to him but the 2nd Amendment is not in his opinion. A movie that aired with these lies that Joe Public saw and bit, hook, line, and sinker! I'd like to hear other opinions from you guys.

(Jefferson County)

Default Re: Bowling for Columbine's Micheal Moorer

Its the general consensus in my family that Michael Moore is a disgusting toad and full of shit.

The only thing that keeps me from putting my boot up his ass is that I might kill all the gerbils in there.
    Last edited by knight0334; December 31st, 2008 at 01:52 PM.
    RIP: SFN, 1861, twoeggsup, Lambo, jamesjo, JayBell, 32 Magnum, Pro2A, mrwildroot, dregan, Frenchy, Fragger, ungawa, Mtn Jack, Grapeshot, R.W.J., PennsyPlinker, Statkowski, Deanimator, roland, aubie515, SteveWag

Don't end up in my signature!

(Monroe County)

I've never seen this fantasy documentary before, but I don't understand the connections he's trying to make, thus far.

1) How are missiles designed for homeland defense comparable to weapons used by the killers at Columbine? He makes mention of both of these types of weapons being weapons of mass destruction.

2) He shows a series of supposed US involved political movements in south america and the middle east. As this is obviously an Anti-Gun film.
    So what do military actions leading to astounding numbers of civilian deaths have to do with american citizens owning firearms for self defense? Well Mr. Moore, you would like us to think that these guns are the causation of these massacres, by DEFENSELESS civilians. He would like us to think the guns are the sole reason so many innocents were murdered. Here is how I refute this arguement.

The idea you are trying to promote, one of guns being inherently used for evil has undermined your own campaign. The events you cited, all showed a government abusing its power and killing innocent civilians who's only crime was not agreeing with their leader, having an "offensive religion", or just being disliked. This is the very reason why law abiding citizens should be allowed to own firearms, to protect themselves from tyrannical people, in control of the government. Those people had no way to defend themselves, they were just slaughtered by superior force.

--oh and by the way, people were getting killed long before guns came around. More people have been killed through out history before the advent of firearms.

Quote Originally Posted by knight0334 View Post
    Its the general consensus in my family that Michael Moore is a disgusting toad and full of shit.

The only thing that keeps my from putting my boot up his ass is that I might kill all the gerbils in there.
    Oh that's funny. Man what a Liberal asshat! The man discust me. He sort of reminds me of actors or musicians that use their position to voice their opinion to the public instead of shutting the hell up and acting or playing their music. Just because I like the song or like the movie doesn't mean I'm going to listen to you!

(Somerset County)

I would just as soon perform open heart surgery on myself as watch Micheal Moore do anything.
    Don't blame me ; I voted for an American .

(Luzerne County)

Yep, just another liar with an agenda. As with the Brady's, they can't sell their position with FACTS, so they make up their own (otherwise known as LYING).
    BFC includes not only lies presented as facts but other intentional deceptions such as manipulated video clips arranged in a way that sends a message completely different than the original footage(s).

Moore is undeniably a piece of shit of the lowest order.

danbus wrote: ...Like I said before, I open carry because you don't, I fight for all my rights because
    you won't, I will not sit with my thumb up my bum and complain, because you will.
    Remember Meleanie

(York County)

I watched this documentary a while back and long before I heard of Micheal Moorer and what he is all about. I really still don't know what he is about! I am pretty sure that he told Charlton Heston that he was a card carrying member of the NRA (correct me if I am wrong) but then again tried to make an ass of the man at his own home. It's his right to go around spewing his bullshit and find people who what to talk to the man, personally I could care less for what he has to say. I had the unfortunate pleasure of working with a couple people who really hold this man up high and as with Micheal Moorer I really did not give a shit what they had to say either!

(Bucks County)

I'm embarrased to say that I own Canadian Bacon on DVD.

John Candy was the man!

Quote Originally Posted by Steeltown View Post
    I watched this documentary a while back and long before I heard of Micheal Moorer and what he is all about. I really still don't know what he is about! I am pretty sure that he told Charlton Heston that he was a card carrying member of the NRA (correct me if I am wrong) but then again tried to make an ass of the man at his own home. It's his right to go around spewing his bullshit and find people who what to talk to the man, personally I could care less for what he has to say. I had the unfortunate pleasure of working with a couple people who really hold this man up high and as with Micheal Moorer I really did not give a shit what they had to say either!
    Yes it's true Micheal Moorer is a life member of the NRA. I'm sure he did it as a way to sneak around and get information. He did use that to get in with Charlton Heston, even showed him his card. Which made Mr. Heston kind of relax and put his gaurd down.
    He even interviewed Maryln Manson (hold the remarks please) as he was CHOSEN as one of the causes as to why these maniacs shot up people. What he didn't count on (I was surprised myself) was that Maryln Manson articulated himself to be (outside of the obvious) pretty inteligent and answered Micheal Moorer in a way he probably didn't expect. So the fat bastard left Mansons tour bus a little bewildered.
    As far as not caring what he says I'm with you there except for the fact that he has a podium to use and we don't, we don't make movies.

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by kx90 View Post
    I'm embarrased to say that I own Canadian Bacon on DVD.

John Candy was the man!
    John Candy was just another liberal anti gun actor. Good riddance.
    The older I get, the better I used to be.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast