Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Chester County)

Default Unwanted Emails....

I get these emails that tell me there are new posts to threads that I may have contributed to. I don't want these emails. How can I stop them, thanks?

(Luzerne County)

Default Re: Unwanted Emails....

Go to the control panel "cp" and then edit options. the option is in there.

Default Thread Subscription Mode
    When you post a new thread, or reply to a topic, you can choose to automatically add that thread to your list of subscribed threads, with the option to receive email notification of new replies to that thread.
    troll Free. It's all in your mind.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Poonie View Post
    I get these emails that tell me there are new posts to threads that I may have contributed to. I don't want these emails. How can I stop them, thanks?
    Go to your "USER CP" from there scroll down to "LIST SUBSCRIPTIONS" (in the Subscribed Threads category) there you will see all of your subscriptions, put a check mark in the box next to each that you'd like to stop receiving notice and then go to the drop down list at the bottom of the subscription list (the box has "move to folder ... " in it by default) and choose "DELETE SUBSCRIPTION".

Now go back to your USER CP and scroll down to "EDIT OPTIONS" (in the Settings and Options category) scroll down to the Messaging and Notification section look for DEFAULT THREAD SUBSCRIPTION MODE and from that drop down box choose how/if you want to be notified on any future threads.

Bill

ETA Normanvin types faster
    Last edited by soberbyker; December 28th, 2008 at 10:29 AM. Reason: ETA Normanvin types faster

(Philadelphia County)

I have removed all of your existing thread subscriptions and changed your options (per what norman and SB described) to not create new ones.
    Dan P, Founder & President, Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    Purchase a Forum SubscriptionBuy some PAFOA MerchandiseHelp PAFOA's Search Engine Ranking