Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: Choices

(Jefferson County)

Default Choices

Well it was Christmas this morning, and I have been pretty pumped up about it getting here. I have been telling my little lady that i've been in the Market for a 45acp as an excuse to go to the fun (gun) shops and look at a new turkey gun for her. Well every time id come back empty handed, she’d ask about the trip but I always said they never had any good deals and were more than I could afford. Anyhow this morning came, she opened up the Mossy 835 and was pretty excited. I’m glad the turkey was already in the oven or I think she might have tried the new gun out. Well we opened our gifts but told me this one with a card on it was off limits till the end. Well I finally got to it, she told me open the gift, which I did and there hidden inside was a box of 45 ACP. She must have noticed the puzzled look on my face (because I have no gun to use it in) anyhow I got to the card and inside was a note that stated I always seem to put her and others first at x mas time and through out the year and never seem to just “blow money” on myself and that some time before news years we would go down to the gun shop and I would get to choose a new pistol of my choice upwards of $500.I tried calling her bluff, but she gave me the “woman’s look” is what I refer to it as. So yea i'm pretty pumped… So I have come down to these two choices
    A Taurus PT1911 or the S&W M&P full size… any opinions between the two or even if its on in the price range I’d appreciate it.

(Jefferson County)

Default Re: Choices

I could only add another 200 so 700 tops//

Mods could you delete this thread i ment to have a poll in it so i started another. sorry