Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Chester County)

Default S&W M&P Torture Test By Todd G

I have handled a few M&P's recently and must admit they seem to be a nice pistol for the money (this coming from a 1911 guy).

I saw Dredley picked one up for 350 after some rebate and other promotion, at that price point they seem to be a pretty good value in the market place.

Here is a torture test done on one by Todd G that I thought I would post up for you guys to check out. http://forum.m1911.org/showthread.php?t=60501

Default Re: S&W M&P Torture Test By Todd G

Todd Green's web site: http://Pistol-Training.com/.
    Howard - I carry a gun because I can't carry a cop!

Glade Mill Lake, Cooperstown, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

It's a shame it finally cracked. It sucks even worse that the lawyers won't let them shoot it. I think they should set the thing up on a ranson rest or something and shoot it remotely until the thing comes apart.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by P-11 shooter View Post
    It's a shame it finally cracked. It sucks even worse that the lawyers won't let them shoot it. I think they should set the thing up on a ranson rest or something and shoot it remotely until the thing comes apart.
    Hmm....that crack looks strangely familiar....

Almost like our rental did exactly the same thing.

I'll vouch for it shooting just fine, too....I don't shoot the gun that often, so I didn't feel any difference in the recoil.

I've also got pics of a ruptured barrel, and a broken pin which holds the extractor into place. Didn't take pics of the ones which blew up, though.
    Last edited by synergy; December 19th, 2008 at 11:43 PM.

(Monroe County)

#1 you have to act NOW, you only have 5 days until the 100.00 off expires and you only have till the end of the year to get 50.00 off.

#2 There is no way we will ever see these pistols at this price point again, EVER. You won't even find them used for this amount. Total from cabelas (including 0% financing for a year, tax, and pics / transfer) is $374 (maybe 375 including the stamp). Thats total price!

It is backed by S&W and Cabelas with their "if it can't be fixed we'll replace it free" warranty.

If you hesitate you will regret it. It is HIGHLY unlikely that if another AWB is passed that the 17 round capacity full size and the 12 round capacity Compact will not be affected.

And to make the deal even sweeter - buy your gun as one transaction (to get the -100 and 0%, then buy your ammo as a second transaction and they will take 20.00 off the price (off a 100+ total), thats basically a free box of self defense ammo or almost 2 free boxes of WWB.

I know I'm sounding like a salesman but GO NOW!

Hell even if you don't buy an M&P when is the next time you will ever get 100.00 off a pistol of your choice They have XD and Glock there as well and its 0% for a year... you can't beat that
    The first vehicles normally on the scene of a crime are ambulances and police cruisers. If you are armed you have a chance to decide who gets transported in which vehicle, if you are not armed then that decision is made for you.

Be prepared, because someone else already is and no one knows their intent except them.