Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Stoeger Condor Competition O/U

In my opinion the Stoeger Condor Competition is one of the best budget priced competition over and unders available on the market today. Actually, now that I think about it.... I would probably say that it IS the best BUDGET priced one on the market.
    I have shot several of them with no problems what so ever and I have had many acquaintances that own them and have put several thousand rounds through them with little to no problems what so ever. It offers a lot for a small price tag. Adjustable comb, ported, etc...
    Is it as pretty as some of the upper end guns, of course not but it is certainly not a bad looking gun. Also, I believe that they are lifetime guaranteed, if I am not mistaken.

Default Re: Stoeger Condor Competition O/U

You all must have a different Stoeger condor competition than I have
    I bought mine 76 days ago and so far it has been back in for repairs twice and it is not functioning again so it is going back for the third time.
    This equates to the shotgun being in Transit and repairs more days than I have owned it.
    Unless Stoeger performs some miracle- It will be the last Stoeger product I ever purchase.
    I am also making it my mission to inform others of the quality of this poorly working gun.
    The members of my Trap club cringe when I bring it because they know it will malfunction and I will hold up the round.
    Not something to be proud of.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123