Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: CDNN Good guys

(Susquehanna County)

Default CDNN Good guys

I purchased a Hakko scope from CDNN back in June of 07. The elevation adj. broke the other day & I called them to find out if I had any recourse. They told me Hakko was out of buisness, but they would give me a comperable BCE scope if I retuned the Hakko. I had enough of cheap scopes & asked if I could use the refund to up grade to a Leupold VXIII. They said that's fine. Great guys with a little Texas twang. They're one of us. I'm a happy man.

(Luzerne County)

Default Re: CDNN Good guys

Yes....they are good outfit with some killer prices sometimes.

If you call ask for Seth.....tell him Chris from Advanced Arms recommended him.
    Chris

570-655-GUNS (4867)
    NEW STORE HOURS!!!!
    Class III Dealer

(Philadelphia County)

It's always nice to see a business that understands the long-term value of keeping your customers happy. Sure it probably cost them some money to take back a broken optic by a company that is now out of business, but I'll bet dollars to doughnuts that your (most likely) repeat business plus the good word you spread about them from your experience will be worth 10 times that in the long run.

It sometimes amazes me how many businesses can't understand that concept.
    Dan P, Founder & President, Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    Purchase a Forum SubscriptionBuy some PAFOA MerchandiseHelp PAFOA's Search Engine Ranking

(Luzerne County)

Thumbs up Re: CDNN Good guys

I agree. I've dealt with CDNN many times. Including ordering USED/trade-in handguns for customers and I have yet to be disappointed with them.

danbus wrote: ...Like I said before, I open carry because you don't, I fight for all my rights because
    you won't, I will not sit with my thumb up my bum and complain, because you will.
    Remember Meleanie

(York County)

The magazine deals they run every once in a while are unmatched by ANYONE! Great service too.

(Mercer County)

They make me jump through too damn many hoops for me to do business with them. Example? OK. Download their huge PDF flyer. Look at any handgun. Where's the price? There is none. It just says, CALL. At 25 cents per airtime minute, that can add up to lots of $$$ if I'm trying to decide on a few handguns. At least for me, that eats up any low price savings. The price of handguns isn't any more volatile than shotguns or rifles.

(Mercer County)

They used to have handgun prices on their PDF catalog. I'm not sure if there is some new policy/regulation/law keeping them from advertising their prices... If not, it kinda sucks that they don't list them.

Either way, when I called, they didn't have a single gun that I wanted that was in their catalog.

They were friendly and as helpful as they could be, though.

(Dauphin County)

Quote Originally Posted by onefunzr2 View Post
    They make me jump through too damn many hoops for me to do business with them. Example? OK. Download their huge PDF flyer. Look at any handgun. Where's the price? There is none. It just says, CALL. At 25 cents per airtime minute, that can add up to lots of $$$ if I'm trying to decide on a few handguns. At least for me, that eats up any low price savings. The price of handguns isn't any more volatile than shotguns or rifles.
    The short answer is: buy something. I've bought quite a few items from CDNN, never had a problem, and once you're on the mailing list they send you catalogs WITH pricing. Give them your email and every weekend there is a special going on, you'll get the email notice. Just buy some spare mags or something and get on the mailing list.