Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Monroe County)

Default American Shooting Sport

NO AFFILIATION with them, but they are excellent. If you're familiar with 209 outh of 33 headed to Broadheadsville, it's on the right. Great shop, well lit, with friendly staff. In fact, I bought my first pistol from Bill when he was at Warner's, but he's moved there now. Much friendlier than Weaver's and a bigger selection tha Warner's. A+ in my book, and I now have a new shop to visit.
    No Signature Required

(Lehigh County)

Do you have the address of the place? Phone #.

How do I get there from Lehigh Valley Mall.

(Monroe County)

Go up 33 north to 209 South. They're about 4 miles up on the right. If you pass Kost Tire, you've gone too far.
    Last edited by tmascal; September 9th, 2006 at 08:21 PM.
    No Signature Required

(Lehigh County)

Thanks.

I went up there this morning and check out the place, to my surprise, my buddy Bill (NY retired cop) works there, nice place with good prices and good selection of toys, I'm planning coming back soon to pick up another new toy.

(Lancaster County)

I stopped in there this afternoon. I'm only in that area once per month on business, and figured what the heck. The shop is really nice, and the selection is pretty good. The prices that I saw were maybe a bit on the high side - they had an IMI Model B Uzi that was priced @ $1,350.

Oh well. Like I said, the selection was pretty good, and I'll likely stop in again next month. Ya never know what you'll find.

(Northampton County)

Default Thank you

Thank you all for your kind words about my shop. I have 2 things I need to say the Uzi I have in my shop is a consignment gun and I am limited as to how much I can move on it .And the other thing is I will work with everybody on pricing if I can all you have to do is ask . I also now offer financing and 90 days same as cash. I am trying to keep things in my store that others do not and yes some of it is expansive. I got tired of seeing the same old thing in every gun shop I went into when I was a customer. I am also a Class 3 dealer and am working on that currently. I have a lot of ideas and want to make my customers happy.

Thanks
    American Sport Shooting
    Richie Flynn
    Owner

As far as the rumors that are going on let me state this I am the sole owner of my shop! I will not have partners! What I do have is a local competitor that makes up stories
    Last edited by rflynn; September 17th, 2006 at 01:47 PM.

(Monroe County)

Default Thanks Ritchie

Ritchie,

Been in a couple times. I know the "slime ball" competitor you're talking about and will NEVER go there again. Why go behind 209 when you're right there.....

Regardless, nice to know you'll work on pricing as well. Any discount for PAFAO.org members like Warner's had for Glock Talk members? His was a standard 10%. We'll keep it "our little secret" here on the board.
    No Signature Required

(Lancaster County)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by rflynn View Post
    the Uzi I have in my shop is a consignment gun and I am limited as to how much I can move on it.
    I kind of figured that it was a consignment piece. I own the same gun, and checked the price only out of curiosity. To me, it's a $950. - $1,100. gun.

Like I said though, I was impressed with the selection and will be in again. I wish you the best of luck - you have a very nice shop.

(Lehigh County)

Hi Richie,

I think I know the "slime ball" with 10% off for GT member you're talking about, I went there couple times but not anymore right after I've heard and verified what they did to couple of guys that I knew, look like those "slime ball" can keep the 870 and 10% off with my name on it for good.

Say hi to Bill (from the guy with the Kimber was looking for the Galco SkyOps holster) I'll be back for the 870 soon.

(Monroe County)

Default Searider

Two different guys. 10% off for GT was one, the slimeball is another. The names of the shops are confused sometimes though, as they both begin with "W", Regardless, this shop is the only one I plan on going to from now on as it's close and has great selection and service.
    No Signature Required

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast