Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Allegheny County)
    Posts
    4,306
    Rep Power
    21474851

    Default Re: 😲Police ID man who opened fire at splash pad before taking own life,

    Quote Originally Posted by arjohnson View Post
    If you keep hearing it, it*s not bullshit!
    Kinda like the COVID vaccine is safe and effective?

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Chester County, Pennsylvania
    (Chester County)
    Posts
    4,518
    Rep Power
    21474852

    Default Re: 😲Police ID man who opened fire at splash pad before taking own life,

    Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Cause he is white ??? And America hates white, straight, Christian males ??? Yea*..I heard that bullshit before.
    America doesn't hate White, Christian, Males. Government, MEDIA, Education, Entertainment, Sports (part of Entertainment) and now Corporate America does.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Milmont Park, Pennsylvania
    (Delaware County)
    Age
    54
    Posts
    1,642
    Rep Power
    21474849

    Default Re: 😲Police ID man who opened fire at splash pad before taking own life,

    Quote Originally Posted by arjohnson View Post
    If you keep hearing it, it*s not bullshit!
    It’s is when you keep hearing it from bullshit artist. But you keep playing the “poor me card”. You sound EXACTLY like the people you claim are trying to “Keep you down”. Since they haven’t been able to find him, maybe you can take your shot at finding out who “the man” is. LMFAO
    Don’t like me ???? Tough, I don’t give a flying f@@k about ya.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Monroeville, Pennsylvania
    (Allegheny County)
    Posts
    6,800
    Rep Power
    21474859

    Default Re: 😲Police ID man who opened fire at splash pad before taking own life,

    Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    It*s is when you keep hearing it from bullshit artist. But you keep playing the *poor me card*. You sound EXACTLY like the people you claim are trying to *Keep you down*. Since they haven*t been able to find him, maybe you can take your shot at finding out who *the man* is. LMFAO
    I hear it often, it*s the narrative of the left, white supremacy is the biggest threat, blah blah blah. Affirmative action, DEI, CRT etc. There*s no best man/women for the job unless it*s sports related and even in sports it happens, just not as much.
    Today was a good day!

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Milmont Park, Pennsylvania
    (Delaware County)
    Age
    54
    Posts
    1,642
    Rep Power
    21474849

    Default Re: 😲Police ID man who opened fire at splash pad before taking own life,

    Quote Originally Posted by arjohnson View Post
    I hear it often, it*s the narrative of the left, white supremacy is the biggest threat, blah blah blah. Affirmative action, DEI, CRT etc. There*s no best man/women for the job unless it*s sports related and even in sports it happens, just not as much.
    If ya hearing it so often, maybe you can change the channel. I find it funny and ironic that both sides are claiming some form of discrimination. Which is why both sides suck. Both sides sound exactly like the other. Constantly bitching about the same shit over and over and over. Nobody wants to take self responsibility and thats why this country is nose diving.
    Don’t like me ???? Tough, I don’t give a flying f@@k about ya.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Allegheny County)
    Posts
    4,306
    Rep Power
    21474851

    Default Re: 😲Police ID man who opened fire at splash pad before taking own life,

    Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Nobody wants to take self responsibility and thats why this country is nose diving.
    That's not why. The reason is because we're ALLOWING people to not take self-responsibility. Hell, it's even encouraged.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    next to my neighbor, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    13,814
    Rep Power
    21474867

    Default Re: 😲Police ID man who opened fire at splash pad before taking own life,

    Quote Originally Posted by free View Post
    That's not why. The reason is because we're ALLOWING people to not take self-responsibility. Hell, it's even encouraged.
    That's not it either. It's blackrock and the swamp from davos.
    FJB

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: July 25th, 2008, 03:42 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •