Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    (Philadelphia County)
    Posts
    4,589
    Rep Power
    21474852

    Default Re: 🤔YouTuber faces federal charges after fireworks stunt

    ....and I read elsewhere that the pilot lost his license for his involvement in that mess.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Douglassville, Pennsylvania
    (Berks County)
    Posts
    11,961
    Rep Power
    21474859

    Default Re: 🤔YouTuber faces federal charges after fireworks stunt

    Quote Originally Posted by Krichardson View Post
    ....and I read elsewhere that the pilot lost his license for his involvement in that mess.
    That's what the guys were saying down at the airport too. I wonder if it's an outright revoking or a suspension.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    South East of disorder
    Posts
    3,606
    Rep Power
    21474853

    Default Re: 🤔YouTuber faces federal charges after fireworks stunt

    They don't even know where he shot the video. How do they know it was in America. Can you say OVERREACH? What if the whole thing is fake? I say he pays a bunch of money to the gestapo and no jail time.
    Aggies Coach Really ??? Take off the tin foil bro.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    (Philadelphia County)
    Posts
    4,589
    Rep Power
    21474852

    Default Re: 🤔YouTuber faces federal charges after fireworks stunt

    Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    They don't even know where he shot the video. How do they know it was in America. Can you say OVERREACH? What if the whole thing is fake? I say he pays a bunch of money to the gestapo and no jail time.
    Good points
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Ercildoun, Pennsylvania
    (Chester County)
    Posts
    5,596
    Rep Power
    21474853

    Default Re: 🤔YouTuber faces federal charges after fireworks stunt

    Quote Originally Posted by JAKIII View Post
    Who here isn't chaffed that random idiots can become millionaires on Youtube?
    YouTube millionaire is a self righting feature, they either lose it all because they can't manage money or they get kilt. The old saying goes (it's an old saying day today) "easy come easy go".

    This is a good a place as any for an explanation on how a Federal Government official can go after a YouTube millionaire because the government official doesn't like what the millionaire is doing.

    This is a 15 minute clip of an hour long speech that one of the very few statesman left today makes at Hillsdale College about how the Federal Bureaucracy has become what it is today, overbearing and unconstitutional.


    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

  6. #16
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Glenmoore, Pennsylvania
    (Chester County)
    Age
    65
    Posts
    3,650
    Rep Power
    21474855

    Default Re: 🤔YouTuber faces federal charges after fireworks stunt

    Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    YouTube millionaire is a self righting feature, they either lose it all because they can't manage money or they get kilt. The old saying goes (it's an old saying day today) "easy come easy go".

    This is a good a place as any for an explanation on how a Federal Government official can go after a YouTube millionaire because the government official doesn't like what the millionaire is doing.

    This is a 15 minute clip of an hour long speech that one of the very few statesman left today makes at Hillsdale College about how the Federal Bureaucracy has become what it is today, overbearing and unconstitutional.
    Perhaps they just want to tax the earned income, which they should.

    That was a good speech, I recall seeing longer clips elsewhere.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Folsom, Pennsylvania
    (Delaware County)
    Posts
    2,180
    Rep Power
    21474856

    Default Re: 🤔YouTuber faces federal charges after fireworks stunt

    Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    They don't even know where he shot the video. How do they know it was in America. Can you say OVERREACH? What if the whole thing is fake? I say he pays a bunch of money to the gestapo and no jail time.
    Wouldn*t they have records on the helicopter?

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    next to my neighbor, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    13,813
    Rep Power
    21474867

    Default Re: 🤔YouTuber faces federal charges after fireworks stunt

    Quote Originally Posted by JAKIII View Post
    Perhaps they just want to tax the earned income, which they should.

    That was a good speech, I recall seeing longer clips elsewhere.
    They should leave our earned income alone.
    FJB

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Reading, Pennsylvania
    (Berks County)
    Posts
    890
    Rep Power
    18306276

    Default Re: 🤔YouTuber faces federal charges after fireworks stunt

    so you can shoot hogs out of a helicopter with full autos but shooting fireworks is a felony?

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Bucks County, Pennsylvania
    (Bucks County)
    Posts
    2,444
    Rep Power
    21474851

    Default Re: 🤔YouTuber faces federal charges after fireworks stunt

    I fully agree with his right to do what he did, but it was reported elsewhere that he did this in San Bernardino County, in the Mojave Desert. Google the *Panorama Fire* and see the devastation that reckless behavior releases on areas like this. It wasn*t just the fire, the next Spring rains brought an 18* wall of mud down on the north end of San Bernardino city.
    I fully agree that the government needs to be stood down on these things, but, these people need to be prepared to pay damages, or be restricted in where they can do dangerous shit that might get out of control.

    Holy crap!!! When did I get old?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: November 21st, 2023, 10:47 AM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: January 5th, 2020, 09:01 PM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: December 22nd, 2012, 04:48 AM
  4. Replies: 19
    Last Post: May 23rd, 2008, 09:29 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •