Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Lycoming County)

Default Why are there people like this?

Why must fools write into the paper about such nonesense. These are the people that when the SHTF or they ever have to survive on their own. They will perish. Idiots...

Hillbilly Season Again
    Well, I can see by the picture of the dead bear on the front page of the paper that it's that time of year again, when that certain segment of the population takes pride, instead of shame, in recreational killing. It says that the hero on the front page managed to shoot a bear at 30 yards. Wow, what an accomplishment. It's bad enough that hunters engage in this behavior, but why the Sun-Gazette displays these disgusting photos so prominently is beyond me.

I would find it much more informative, and entertaining, to see pictures of the inept hunters who shoot themselves, get lost in the woods, fall out of stands, etc. C'mon, let's see the other side of the story.

Rich White

Williamsport
    "Unus ut caput capitis"

(Delaware County)

Default Re: Why are there people like this?

Is your name Rich White or is the person that wrote the letter Rich White? If that is the complaining fools name and city then we should search his address online and then write him a letter explaining that we have the right to hunt and will continue to do so.

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by Feddog82 View Post
    Is your name Rich White or is the person that wrote the letter Rich White? If that is the complaining fools name and city then we should search his address online and then write him a letter explaining that we have the right to hunt and will continue to do so.
    LOL. the fool who wrote the letters name is Rich White
    "Unus ut caput capitis"

(York County)

Opinions vary I guess. I personnaly get a kick out of how "Enlightened" these people seem to act, and how they are "offended" by pics of dead animals. But have no problem asking to see pics of a human being who was shot, or has injured themselves in some other manner. Kinda two faced if you ask me.

Dave W.
    3%

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by Brown-Bear View Post
    Opinions vary I guess. I personnaly get a kick out of how "Enlightened" these people seem to act, and how they are "offended" by pics of dead animals. But have no problem asking to see pics of a human being who was shot, or has injured themselves in some other manner. Kinda two faced if you ask me.

Dave W.
    I`ll bet a lot of food banks and soup kitchens are glad to see those pics. Pennsylvania hunters donate staggering amounts of venison to them.

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by clarion44 View Post
    Why must fools write into the paper about such nonesense. These are the people that when the SHTF or they ever have to survive on their own. They will perish. Idiots...

Hillbilly Season Again
    Well, I can see by the picture of the dead bear on the front page of the paper that it's that time of year again, when that certain segment of the population takes pride, instead of shame, in recreational killing. It says that the hero on the front page managed to shoot a bear at 30 yards. Wow, what an accomplishment. It's bad enough that hunters engage in this behavior, but why the Sun-Gazette displays these disgusting photos so prominently is beyond me.

I would find it much more informative, and entertaining, to see pictures of the inept hunters who shoot themselves, get lost in the woods, fall out of stands, etc. C'mon, let's see the other side of the story.

Rich White

Williamsport
    Perhaps Rich White runs the Williamsport chapter of PETA. Or perhaps he simply prefers the sanitized mindset of buying meat in the store cause it is as 'icky' to think about how it got there.

I can appreciate the last sentence in that if there is ever a story about a Rich White from Williamsport being run over by a bus I'm likely to find it entertaining news as well.
    "When the winds of change blow hard enough, the most trivial of things can become deadly projectiles." - Unknown.

(Jefferson County)

Mr White is more than welcome to move his bleeding heart ass to New Yuck City or Philthadelphia where the display of such things is quite limited.

What does he expect living in rural PA? And yes Williamsport is still quite rural for being a "bigger" city/borough, despite the influx of the bused in project folks from Philly in the last 15 years.
    RIP: SFN, 1861, twoeggsup, Lambo, jamesjo, JayBell, 32 Magnum, Pro2A, mrwildroot, dregan, Frenchy, Fragger, ungawa, Mtn Jack, Grapeshot, R.W.J., PennsyPlinker, Statkowski, Deanimator, roland, aubie515, SteveWag

Don't end up in my signature!

(Chester County)

I'm sure this clown thinks nothing of how his juicy porterhouse steak got to his dinner table! Chalk it up to another clueless animal elitist idiot! The more these articles appear, the more we should not even acknowledge that they breath the same air we do.

(Centre County)

Quote Originally Posted by Poonie View Post
    I'm sure this clown thinks nothing of how his juicy porterhouse steak got to his dinner table!
    Nah... he's probably a limp-wanged vegan, the kind who thinks it's bad to kill an animal, but it's thinks great when our soldiers get shot.

Where liberty is but a flickering flame in the distance., New Jersey

I don't hunt bear, but DAMN if a bear got to 30 yards I think I would be shitting my pants. That's much too close for my comfort. Let's send him some tofu sculptures that look like dead animals.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast