Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Perry County)

Default C&R FFL bound books by RK Enterprises

I recently received my C&R FFL license and I needed to obtain some form of bound book to track all of my acquisitions and dispositions. I had heard of RK Enterprises on the cruffler.com website and it said they make a bound book specifically for the C&R collector and it was easy to understand. So I called them up (they have a website but it is undergoing construction and you can't order anything from there yet - phone orders only atm) and spoke with Jennie. She was very nice and helpful and even talked with me a bit about the C&R license. I placed my order with her on either Monday or Tuesday last week and just received my kit today.

For $24.95 + shipping ($37.71 total for me) you get the following:

1x Collector's Record Book for your acquisitions and dispositions with your license. This is a spiral bound, 8.5"x11", landscape format notebook with laminated front cover and cardboard back cover. There are 20 front and back pages for entries with 30 entries per page (15 entries per side). There are also some informational pages in the beginning regarding FFL regulations.

1x Personal Firearms Record Book for acquisitions and dispositions prior/without your license. This book is the same size and construction as the Collector's book except it is in portrait format. There are 26 front and back pages with 2 entries per page (1 entry per side except for the 1st page, which is reserved for information about the owner).

1x tablet (100 sheets) of multiple-weapon transaction forms.

6x sheets of FFL disposition forms (to keep track of where you sent your FFL to, which I thought was pretty cool since I was keeping track of that in a word file). There are 22 entries per sheet.

1x sheet of Firearms Wholesaler List that lists many different C&R dealers and related companies/websites.

1x instructional sheet on how to obtain your C&R FFL (if you haven't already received one.

1x AmericanGunsmith.org ad

I believe I could get something for cheaper but since I am new to this and this kit is specifically made for the C&R FFL holder/collector (and is supposed to be easy to follow), I figured I'd try it out.

It seems like a nice little kit that will get me on my way to collecting with the C&R FFL.

Thumbs up to RK Enterprises!

(Lebanon County)

Default Re: C&R FFL bound books by RK Enterprises

What you do is up to you, but it's cheaper to get a binder and plastic sleeves and use something like this
    Attached Files Attached Files

(Perry County)

Quote Originally Posted by nijwnfi View Post
    What you do is up to you, but it's cheaper to get a binder and plastic sleeves and use something like this
    I may do that in the future, once i'm all up on everything. although, this will probably last me quite a long time (unless I win the lottery or something).

(Berks County)

I don't know about such things, but from everything thats included, it sounds like a good deal for someone just starting up.
    Please help my Baby Kitties and I avoid being homeless.

(Lancaster County)

I bought mine from RK Enterprises.
    I thought it was a little expensive until I saw what I got when the package came.
    You should also receive a complete list of C&R eligible firearms book from them with the purchase.
    http://www.slcfsa.com/index.html
    http://www.pafoa.org/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1130&dateline=1165613  693Remember...Terrorist are attacking Civilians; Not the Government. Protect Yourself!

(Snyder County)

I got a kit from R&K as well. On top of getting everything you need and instructions for everything, the lady on the phone talked to me a little bit about the C&R license and made sure I was clear on everything. It may have been a little over priced, but I would do it again in a heart beat.