Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Bucks County)

Default G19 Red dot help

Hey everyone, recently getting into pistol red dots after many years of irons. Currently my only real experience is my sig p365x with a romeo one. Going to have my g19 gen 5 milled soon and trying to decide what to put on it. There are so many options and features that I am honestly overwhelmed. Mainly looking at fully enclosed(hope that's the right term) holosuns. Any specific model recommendations? Thanks!

(Washington County)

Default Re: G19 Red dot help

The Holosun 509T is a closed emitter and would well work on your G19. If you want open emitter consider the 508T. I have both of them and they have served me well. As you mentioned, there are many options to consider and I have not kept up on everything that is available. You can't go wrong with Holosun IMO though.
    Last edited by Shodan; April 10th, 2024 at 02:45 PM.
    Fortune fingers the fearless

(Bucks County)

Default Re: G19 Red dot help

Quote Originally Posted by Shodan View Post
    The Holosun 509T is a closed emitter and would well work on your G19. If you want open emitter consider the 508T. I have both of them and they have served me well. As you mentioned, there are many options to consider and I have not kept up on everything that is available. You can't go wrong with Holosun IMO though.

Thanks so much for the response! Greatly appreciate the guidance! This forum has not failed me in 12 years