Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    (Northampton County)

Default Re: GOA Alert: HB 777 Passes PA House

Quote Originally Posted by *Klutch* View Post
    Just to clarify to all you guys not everyone thinks the same. Some people get out for the bs they deal with there and don*t look back. Wanna ask me how I know?
    What*s funny is people leave NY and NJ for a better life and they are treated like outsiders by responses like these. Instead of having a close minded shitty attitude towards it do YOUR part and educate them properly, they grew up their whole lives believing something and that doesn*t change when some redneck badgers them for making a change. Our *culture* is about growth and understanding and tolerance and if WE cannot tolerate someone*s ignorance to understand what they need from us to grow we will fall too. This is America no matter what part of it you live in!!!
    You're missing the point. No one in PA is objecting to those who leave NJ/NY and embrace their new life in PA. The problem is those that bring their NY/NJ bullshit with them and try to recreate the place they just left. We don't want more restaurants, stores, trash pickups, parking garages, police, etc. We don't want a prohibition on shooting on your own property or open carrying. We don't want more gun laws. We don't want the block parties with 50 cars and the the music blasting so people from 8 towns over can hear it. We don't want trash on the streets, laws, etc. We don't want any of that shit that made the place they left the shithole it is. If you do, then move the F back. And no, I am not going to simply tolerate people destroying my neighborhood. You can F right off with that.

Default Re: GOA Alert: HB 777 Passes PA House

Quote Originally Posted by John_Wick View Post
    You're missing the point. No one in PA is objecting to those who leave NJ/NY and embrace their new life in PA. The problem is those that bring their NY/NJ bullshit with them and try to recreate the place they just left. We don't want more restaurants, stores, trash pickups, parking garages, police, etc. We don't want a prohibition on shooting on your own property or open carrying. We don't want more gun laws. We don't want the block parties with 50 cars and the the music blasting so people from 8 towns over can hear it. We don't want trash on the streets, laws, etc. We don't want any of that shit that made the place they left the shithole it is. If you do, then move the F back. And no, I am not going to simply tolerate people destroying my neighborhood. You can F right off with that.
    It*s pretty clear that the only point I*m missing is your inferiority complex. Seems like this is another keyboard tough guy rant about something you know nothing about. Just because someone moves from another state does not change the state you live in. I mean dude please pull your head out of your azz and stop. Just to be clear I*ve lived in both NY and NJ and the things you state YOU don*t want is YOUR small minded opinion and more places to eat or stores to buy the things you need is now an issue? No it*s an issue for people like you. Block parties happen once it*s cleared with the twp and the entire neighborhood is INVITED to them to enjoy food and drinks to get to know each other better. If you*re bothered by that maybe you should leave your house from time to time and get acquainted with your neighbors or did they already realize not to bother with you cause of your piss poor attitud. I assure you you would have the balls to talk like this is I was standing in front of you. I*m not going back and forth with you any further. Good luck to you
    Last edited by *Klutch*; April 7th, 2024 at 05:51 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234