Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Berks County)

Default Re: Philadelphia LTCF revoked - non US citizen (non-immigrant alien)

Quote Originally Posted by jthrelf View Post
    Unfortunately I can't offer any help beyond what you know, just want to say good luck and I hope you get this straightened out soon with minimal cost.

Ironic there's this post and then this article:
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/jud...cond-amendment

Except you've followed all legal channels.
    That's what I was thinking too
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Jefferson County)

Unfortunately, this can only be resolved by the court system. You and your lawyer will need to file an appeal of the revocation of your LTCF. If you have proof against the revocation letter's reasoning, it should be pretty cut & dry.
    RIP: SFN, 1861, twoeggsup, Lambo, jamesjo, JayBell, 32 Magnum, Pro2A, mrwildroot, dregan, Frenchy, Fragger, ungawa, Mtn Jack, Grapeshot, R.W.J., PennsyPlinker, Statkowski, Deanimator, roland, aubie515

Don't end up in my signature!

(Bucks County)

Carry anyway. F em. If it were to become an issue, there's your opportunity to make your case in court.
    To disarm the people...[i]s the most effectual way to enslave them."

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by knight0334 View Post
    Unfortunately, this can only be resolved by the court system. You and your lawyer will need to file an appeal of the revocation of your LTCF. If you have proof against the revocation letter's reasoning, it should be pretty cut & dry.

It really should be. Ironically, my real ID was approved 3 days before the LTFC invalidation (!). As a migrant, in order to get a Real ID, the paperwork is looked close upon and approved by Homeland Security. Nothing makes sense.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Handyandy View Post
    Carry anyway. F em. If it were to become an issue, there's your opportunity to make your case in court.
    That would be a way of approaching the bench, I guess... The worry, in that scenario, would be to do so from the position of a felon if charges are presented in the case of unlawfully carrying a concealed firearm.
    Last edited by tunibrou; March 22nd, 2024 at 03:38 PM. Reason: verbal tense.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by jthrelf View Post
    Unfortunately I can't offer any help beyond what you know, just want to say good luck and I hope you get this straightened out soon with minimal cost.

Ironic there's this post and then this article:
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/jud...cond-amendment

Except you've followed all legal channels.

Thank you jthrelf. Let's see how it plays out.

I saw that article a couple of days ago. IMO I doubt any respectable FFL will accept such ruling as a pretext to justify a firearms sale to an illegal alien. The ATF would have a field trip auditing left and right. Even so, it is a dangerous precedent....

Say you have a flip phone, text didn't come through. Yo ucarry for a reason, to protect your life should it be threatened. Is your life any less valuable to you now?
    iAnal

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Coops View Post
    The biggest problem? It's Philadelphia! They do that to American citizens too so don't feel picked on.
    I don*t believe this is a Philly issue. They are only acting on info that PiCS is getting from ICE. And they do not believe he is in the country legally. He can challenge his PICS, but until he gets ICE to explain why, nothing is going to be resolved.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    I don*t believe this is a Philly issue. They are only acting on info that PiCS is getting from ICE. And they do not believe he is in the country legally. He can challenge his PICS, but until he gets ICE to explain why, nothing is going to be resolved.
    This is exactly the problem. ICE is contradicting all other federal agencies that have granted me - and continue to - immigration privileges, without any explanation at all.

I need to get to ICE, they are impossible to reach.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12