Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: GOA Alert: Stop Gun Control in the PA House

Quote Originally Posted by STBear View Post
    I contacted Heather Boyd but it's like pissing in the wind expecting to change her liberal leftist mind.
    I did the same with Perry Warren and Steve San-terdo. Neither replied until I stated "fascists like Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot and Hitler limited guns from the good citizens in their country as well...."

Well, that finally got their attention after months of ignoring me. I offered to meet with them and share the facts....they never replied. They don't care and are unfit to be in office as they are blatantly ignoring their oath to the PA Constitution.
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by mikelets456 View Post
    I did the same with Perry Warren and Steve San-terdo. Neither replied until I stated "fascists like Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot and Hitler limited guns from the good citizens in their country as well...."

Well, that finally got their attention after months of ignoring me. I offered to meet with them and share the facts....they never replied. They don't care and are unfit to be in office as they are blatantly ignoring their oath to the PA Constitution.
    They laugh at us, the reason I don't waste my time. Gun owners didn't put them in their positions, why listen to the enemy.
    FJB

Quote Originally Posted by JaySmith View Post
    They are going to do what they're going to do, regardless of what you or i say. So calling them on their shit wont' help, but it does help them make a list.
    Pretty much. will not comply is the motto of the times. They dont comply, why should we?

Hate to say i gave up on submitting these form letters from GOA after the second “go pound sand up your ass” canned replies from casey jr and the other clown.

Besides, i dont own anything for them to take anyhow

(Cumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by ar15_shooter View Post
    Great to see you are back Val! Thanks for your hard work.
    Thank you. It's great to be back.
    Val W. Finnell, MD, MPH | Pennsylvania Director, Gun Owners of America | 703-321-8585

(Cumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by Woodwanderer View Post
    Pretty much. will not comply is the motto of the times. They dont comply, why should we?

Hate to say i gave up on submitting these form letters from GOA after the second *go pound sand up your ass* canned replies from casey jr and the other clown.

Yeah, Casey is notorious for those things, but this is a state-level alert sent to your state house representative. If you get a chance, please send it in.
    Val W. Finnell, MD, MPH | Pennsylvania Director, Gun Owners of America | 703-321-8585

(Cumberland County)

Even if they are against us, it's important that they hear from you. Why? They won't change their minds, but if there is enough opposition they won't run the bills on the House floor. They'll let it die. That's why it's important for everyone to email their state representatives regardless if they are against us or not.

(Cumberland County)

These bills will do absolutely nothing to stop criminals and they know this---also, Article 1 section 21 is crystal clear that any gun law is illegal. So what they're doing is, illegal. Only tyrants ban or limit guns.

Final point, with all the dangers of these criminals/drug lords pouring over the border, defending ourselves is even more dire than ever. The left created these policies that are ripe for criminals to roam free and attack innocent people without government protection...then they want us to be disarmed? I don't care what they pass, I am NOT abiding by their BS illegal laws. They ignore the laws, then so will I.... Giving up rights to tyrants never quells their desire to reach even further to oppress.
    All true, but if they hear from you they won't even run these bills in the House. Since the Dems have such a narrow majority, they won't bring up the bills if there is too much opposition, especially because they need Republican support for them. Remember, the House passed UBCs and Red Flags because NINE Republicans betrayed us.

(Cumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by JaySmith View Post
    Unbelievable bs.
    It truly is. They passed UBCs and Red Flags in 2023 but it is stalled in the Senate, fortunately. With enough opposition, the Dems MAY not bring these bills up for a vote in the House.

(Carbon County)

I saw something on the news last night about an ID card to purchase a pistol with a training requirement
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 ...........

Quote Originally Posted by Woodwanderer View Post

Hate to say i gave up on submitting these form letters from GOA after the second *go pound sand up your ass* canned replies from casey jr and the other clown.

Yes, I sent casey a letter once upon a time and he basically told me that he knows better than i do about my rights, and he'll do what he wants and my input is not necessary. They are grade-a dicks.
    iAnal

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast