Saturday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
    Sunday 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.

Admission

Adults: $13.00
    Children 12 and under FREE with adult
    Saturday admission is good for Sunday with stamp

(York County)

Default Re: Harrisburg, PA Gunshow March 23 & 24 @ PA Farm Show Complex

As fate would have it, Harrisburg is going to be the best option for us this time. I was going to do Allentown instead, but the Harrisburg show is bigger, and i just got more stuff in from a collection. More rifles, pistols, bayonets, knives, WWII German helmets, daggers, Lugers, etc. So, we will be at Harrisburg with a good mix of modern (ARs, AKs, etc.) as well as WWI thru Vietnam era military arms and militaria. Should be a decent show!

(Blair County)

So $13 at the door and $10 to park, unless I've missed something.
    The resident Saiga snob
    "You will never leave Harlan alive..."

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by scoutjoe View Post
    So $13 at the door and $10 to park, unless I've missed something.
    Parking is free and has been for years now. Unless, i missed something recently put in place?

The new promoters have all but ruined this show. Not only is it costly to get in you have more of a variety of cheap Chinese crap ie fake knives, stun guns, several tables of AR rails and parts made from tin foil. This has been the gun show trend for about a decade now and it*s a shame cause I used to really enjoy walking around them. Not trying to bash anything maybe it*s just not for me

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by *Klutch* View Post
    The new promoters have all but ruined this show. Not only is it costly to get in you have more of a variety of cheap Chinese crap ie fake knives, stun guns, several tables of AR rails and parts made from tin foil. This has been the gun show trend for about a decade now and it*s a shame cause I used to really enjoy walking around them. Not trying to bash anything maybe it*s just not for me
    This isn*t the fault of the new promoter. The old promoter ran it into the ground and sold it off. The new promoters are doing what they can, but the quality of vendors is the trouble. Then again, no one really understands how much cash it takes to become a vendor in this industry. My advice, dont buy junk and you wont be upset later. Buy the best you can afford and you will always be happy. It has served me well over the last 25 years or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Marines55 View Post
    This isn*t the fault of the new promoter. The old promoter ran it into the ground and sold it off. The new promoters are doing what they can, but the quality of vendors is the trouble. Then again, no one really understands how much cash it takes to become a vendor in this industry. My advice, dont buy junk and you wont be upset later. Buy the best you can afford and you will always be happy. It has served me well over the last 25 years or so.
    That is a true statement for sure and honestly I*ve never bought from those vendors. I would rather see an empty space than the stun guns or even just find another guy that does local beef jerky or a local honey maker. It sucks to pay $13 just to walk around to see 1/3 of the tables having stuff not worth buying so I don*t even stop at. But that also turns a 750 table show into a 500 table show. Again prolly just me

(Cumberland County)

I've always enjoyed the show here. Hasn't been as "good" the last few times but I still spend some time, digging, browsing, etc. and always seem to find some good accessories and usually a gun or two. And always some pickles - lol.
    As mentioned, they haven't charged parking for many years. I also buy my ticket online and get there Saturday right at open and walk past everyone and right in for first looks
    I assume it will be in the old main hall on Maclay St. where it's been the last few times ?
    "Tastefully Pimptastic"

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by cruzans View Post
    I've always enjoyed the show here. Hasn't been as "good" the last few times but I still spend some time, digging, browsing, etc. and always seem to find some good accessories and usually a gun or two. And always some pickles - lol.
    As mentioned, they haven't charged parking for many years. I also buy my ticket online and get there Saturday right at open and walk past everyone and right in for first looks
    I assume it will be in the old main hall on Maclay St. where it's been the last few times ?
    Yes it is in the old building. And I must say, at set up this afternoon that the show is bigger than I have seen in a very long time at Harrisburg! This should be a great show. Stop by and say hi, I will be manning the tables all weekend!

Bring your cash, it*s a buyers market!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast