Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 35
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mohnton, Pennsylvania
    (Berks County)
    Posts
    7,194
    Rep Power
    21474854

    Default Re: Harrisburg, PA Gunshow March 23 & 24 @ PA Farm Show Complex

    Here already. Sitting on a bench waiting for it to open. Watching the setting up.
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Eastern PA, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Harrisburg, PA Gunshow March 23 & 24 @ PA Farm Show Complex

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunsnwater View Post
    Here already. Sitting on a bench waiting for it to open. Watching the setting up.
    Now that is impressive, have fun!

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mohnton, Pennsylvania
    (Berks County)
    Posts
    7,194
    Rep Power
    21474854

    Default Re: Harrisburg, PA Gunshow March 23 & 24 @ PA Farm Show Complex

    Quote Originally Posted by hoytx10 View Post
    Now that is impressive, have fun!
    I worked last night. If I'd have gone home I'd have gone to bed and missed it.
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Halifax, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,318
    Rep Power
    2335332

    Default Re: Harrisburg, PA Gunshow March 23 & 24 @ PA Farm Show Complex

    We*re making our way down today. I*m bringing my wife and son along. I*ll be in a matthews archery hoodie I*d like to meet some of you ftf so don*t be shy

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
    (Cumberland County)
    Posts
    6,094
    Rep Power
    21474858

    Default Re: Harrisburg, PA Gunshow March 23 & 24 @ PA Farm Show Complex

    Got here right at open. First time I've seen a small line for pre-pay - still got in by 9:01 though - lol.
    Good size for sure. Marine55 and Scots both had some nice stuff
    Overall, gun prices average. Was able to pick up some accessories and of course, 3 tubs of pickles
    Had to get a "chick fil a" AR mag. Guy had two styles, I liked the "my pleasure" one - lol. And some Trump
    labels to put over Jack labels on whiskey. Some PPS 7.62x25 mags and a single/double point sling.
    When I left just before noon aisles were full and outside people were waiting for parking spaces because lot was full!
    Good morning walking around with a buddy!

    "Tastefully Pimptastic"

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Halifax, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,318
    Rep Power
    2335332

    Default Re: Harrisburg, PA Gunshow March 23 & 24 @ PA Farm Show Complex

    Cruz I got one of those slings too but in FDE. Got some ammo and a Boker automatic knife. I thought gun prices were a little high but I did see a good amount of m1 carbines and there was a guy that had 2 German mp40*s for a mere $28,500

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
    (Cumberland County)
    Posts
    6,094
    Rep Power
    21474858

    Default Re: Harrisburg, PA Gunshow March 23 & 24 @ PA Farm Show Complex

    $15 can't go wrong. almost got the FDE! guy in back corner had 240 round spams of M1 Garand ammo he was selling for $270 or two for $500 I almost went for - lol. The one vendor in the middle, can't remember the name had an insane amount of guns - never saw a vendor have tables double sided from front to back!

    Quote Originally Posted by *Klutch* View Post
    Cruz I got one of those slings too but in FDE. Got some ammo and a Boker automatic knife. I thought gun prices were a little high but I did see a good amount of m1 carbines and there was a guy that had 2 German mp40*s for a mere $28,500
    "Tastefully Pimptastic"

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Halifax, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,318
    Rep Power
    2335332

    Default Re: Harrisburg, PA Gunshow March 23 & 24 @ PA Farm Show Complex

    Quote Originally Posted by cruzans View Post
    $15 can't go wrong. almost got the FDE! guy in back corner had 240 round spams of M1 Garand ammo he was selling for $270 or two for $500 I almost went for - lol. The one vendor in the middle, can't remember the name had an insane amount of guns - never saw a vendor have tables double sided from front to back!
    That*s what I thought too. I just grabbed random ammo from mmi ammo I was gonna get some underwood in 9mm but I decided to pass. I grabbed some cci stingers and federal Leo 223 but they had good prices and the guy was friendly and I got some 12g buck too. I did hear quite a few people from NJ and NY asking why they can*t buy guns and one guy (vendor) did explain they could just need to ship to an FFL in their state but I was just surprised by how many asked I bet I heard close to 10 different people. The show was decent all in all. I still have not found Marine55 table so maybe next show

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Eastern PA, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Harrisburg, PA Gunshow March 23 & 24 @ PA Farm Show Complex

    It was a good show. Why the aisles were so small is anyone*s guess. Found some Speer 45 Auto for $18/Box of 50. Of course a couple of boxes came home with me.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    NEPA, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    197
    Rep Power
    2721319

    Default Re: Harrisburg, PA Gunshow March 23 & 24 @ PA Farm Show Complex

    Quote Originally Posted by *Klutch* View Post
    That*s what I thought too. I just grabbed random ammo from mmi ammo I was gonna get some underwood in 9mm but I decided to pass. I grabbed some cci stingers and federal Leo 223 but they had good prices and the guy was friendly and I got some 12g buck too. I did hear quite a few people from NJ and NY asking why they can*t buy guns and one guy (vendor) did explain they could just need to ship to an FFL in their state but I was just surprised by how many asked I bet I heard close to 10 different people. The show was decent all in all. I still have not found Marine55 table so maybe next show
    Were the NYers looking for a TAIL when they left, with their ammo purchases, LOL!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Harrisburg GUNSHOW; Farm Show Complex June 8-9
    By bige64 in forum Gun Shows
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: June 11th, 2013, 08:55 PM
  2. Replies: 47
    Last Post: April 10th, 2013, 08:39 PM
  3. Harrisburg GUNSHOW; Farm Show Complex Dec 8-9
    By bige64 in forum Gun Shows
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: December 11th, 2012, 10:10 PM
  4. Replies: 38
    Last Post: September 10th, 2012, 08:54 PM
  5. Gunshow 6/12 & 6/13 @ Harrisburg Farm Show Complex
    By WWGunslinger in forum Gun Shows
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: June 16th, 2010, 11:32 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •