Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    (Lancaster County)

Thumbs down Anyone else still waiting for a year to get form 1 or form4 approval?

I've got 2 eform 1s that are at about 6 months

I've got 4 eform4s & some of them are at a year now. WTF?

ATF won't answer the phone. I am sending a letter to my state rep.

What else can I do? I logged into my eforms account & none of the form 4s show up anywhere, just the two form 1s

(Pike County)

Default Re: Anyone else still waiting for a year to get form 1 or form4 approval?

I did my last efile form 1 on Nov. 7th, still nothing. The three previous to that took well over 200 days. Prior to that was a form 1 suppressor that took 267. Yet I hear some folks getting back form 1's in 30 days or less and some form 4's in a couple weeks.

Hell, I sent in my FFL renewal on Dec. 16th and got that back a couple weeks ago. My stamps always seem to take a long time.

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: Anyone else still waiting for a year to get form 1 or form4 approval?

Quote Originally Posted by AirportFF View Post
    I did my last efile form 1 on Nov. 7th, still nothing. The three previous to that took well over 200 days. Prior to that was a form 1 suppressor that took 267. Yet I hear some folks getting back form 1's in 30 days or less and some form 4's in a couple weeks.

Hell, I sent in my FFL renewal on Dec. 16th and got that back a couple weeks ago. My stamps always seem to take a long time.
    Unreal. It's a joke that needs to be fixed.

(Washington County)

I had two paper form 4s take over 460 days. They were approved last fall. I did get my congressional rep involved a few weeks prior to receiving the approval. I don't know if they made a difference or not, but my rep's office was engaged and sent me correspondence from the ATF in response to their inquiries on my behalf. I did everything with my rep's office through email FYI. It's always worth making them work for you.

The part is, some form 4s and 1s are being approved insanely fast right now. One person obtained a SAME DAY form 4 approval and posted the proof. Lot of people getting them in a couple weeks right now.

They definitely do not follow the "first in first out" principle.
    In America arms are free merchandise such that anyone who has the capital may make their houses into armories and their gardens into parks of artillery. - Ira Allen, 1796

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by JoshIronshaft View Post
    I had two paper form 4s take over 460 days. They were approved last fall. I did get my congressional rep involved a few weeks prior to receiving the approval. I don't know if they made a difference or not, but my rep's office was engaged and sent me correspondence from the ATF in response to their inquiries on my behalf. I did everything with my rep's office through email FYI. It's always worth making them work for you.

The part is, some form 4s and 1s are being approved insanely fast right now. One person obtained a SAME DAY form 4 approval and posted the proof. Lot of people getting them in a couple weeks right now.

They definitely do not follow the "first in first out" principle.
    I'd love to know why some take forever & some don't.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by TacticalSpeed View Post
    I'd love to know why some take forever & some don't.
    My last two form 1*s took about 180 days, one before that took 12 days. I also had three form 4*s in at same time with last form 1*s, all got approved in a 5 day period. Sent NICS an email a week or two prior to all being approved, they responded in a couple days then the approval*s followed.
    Today was a good day!

Quote Originally Posted by TacticalSpeed View Post
    I've got 2 eform 1s that are at about 6 months

I've got 4 eform4s & some of them are at a year now. WTF?

ATF won't answer the phone. I am sending a letter to my state rep.

What else can I do? I logged into my eforms account & none of the form 4s show up anywhere, just the two form 1s
    My one and only eform took 14mos due to an error. I clicked the wrong button to send the form.
    I emailed them and someone called me the next day. It was approved the following day.
    FJB

(Allegheny County)

Form 4*s won*t show up in your account, only in the dealers account.
    Today was a good day!

(Allegheny County)

A: Nope
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Delaware County)

A buddy of mine just got a suppressed SBR approved in 2 months...I thought that was fast.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast