Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Bucks County)

Default PA Special election 2/13 balance of power in house---PMI endorses the (R)

PA Manufacturers’ Association endorses Republican Cabanas in 140th district special election

Candace Cabanas, the Republican running in the special election for the 140th House District, has received the Pennsylvania Manufacturer Association’s (PMI) endorsement.

The trade association represents more than a half million employees on “our shop floors and millions of additional jobs throughout our supply chain and distribution networks,” said Executive Director Carl Marrara. Statewide, it represents the $101.95 billion manufacturing sector in public policy.

At a Wednesday press conference, Marrara said his organization favors pro-growth economic policies that “reduce the baseline costs of creating and keeping jobs in our commonwealth.”

“Job creators in the 140th District need reliable and affordable access to energy, sensible and predictable taxation, and a prepared and available workforce to be competitive, to drive down inflationary forces, and to attract new business investment to our commonwealth.”

The Democrat-controlled House “has failed to govern on these important

https://broadandliberty.com/2024/02/...cial-election/
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

(Berks County)

Default Re: PA Special election 2/13 balance of power in house---PMI endorses the (R)

Quote Originally Posted by mikelets456 View Post
    PA Manufacturers* Association endorses Republican Cabanas in 140th district special election

Candace Cabanas, the Republican running in the special election for the 140th House District, has received the Pennsylvania Manufacturer Association*s (PMI) endorsement.

The trade association represents more than a half million employees on *our shop floors and millions of additional jobs throughout our supply chain and distribution networks,* said Executive Director Carl Marrara. Statewide, it represents the $101.95 billion manufacturing sector in public policy.

At a Wednesday press conference, Marrara said his organization favors pro-growth economic policies that *reduce the baseline costs of creating and keeping jobs in our commonwealth.*

*Job creators in the 140th District need reliable and affordable access to energy, sensible and predictable taxation, and a prepared and available workforce to be competitive, to drive down inflationary forces, and to attract new business investment to our commonwealth.*

The Democrat-controlled House *has failed to govern on these important

I don't place much value on endorsements but thanks for the alert. I'm not optimistic but would be thrilled to see a win for us here.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Berks County)

Default Re: PA Special election 2/13 balance of power in house---PMI endorses the (R)

PA Manufacturers’ Association endorses Republican Cabanas in 140th district special election

Candace Cabanas, the Republican running in the special election for the 140th House District, has received the Pennsylvania Manufacturer Association’s (PMI) endorsement.

The trade association represents more than a half million employees on “our shop floors and millions of additional jobs throughout our supply chain and distribution networks,” said Executive Director Carl Marrara. Statewide, it represents the $101.95 billion manufacturing sector in public policy.

At a Wednesday press conference, Marrara said his organization favors pro-growth economic policies that “reduce the baseline costs of creating and keeping jobs in our commonwealth.”

“Job creators in the 140th District need reliable and affordable access to energy, sensible and predictable taxation, and a prepared and available workforce to be competitive, to drive down inflationary forces, and to attract new business investment to our commonwealth.”

The Democrat-controlled House “has failed to govern on these important

I don't place much value on endorsements but thanks for the alert. I'm not optimistic but would be thrilled to see a win for us here.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    I think this is one we can win---but like you, I fear "the cheat" and inept, idiotic voters that simply are voting to "kill babies".
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

(Chester County)

Repeal 19th amendment and not worry about silly voters.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    Repeal 19th amendment and not worry about silly voters.
    I guess that the fallout of the Dobbs decision was not enough for some folks?

(Westmoreland County)

PA Manufacturers* Association endorses Republican Cabanas in 140th district special election

Candace Cabanas, the Republican running in the special election for the 140th House District, has received the Pennsylvania Manufacturer Association*s (PMI) endorsement.
    In sad contrast..... the school board member who is running against her.

"*In Harrisburg, (if elected) I will work with our Democratic majority to make real change in people*s lives. I will work to lower the cost of living, help keep people in their homes, fully fund our publicschools, and always protect a woman*s right to choose,* Prokopaik said in a statement released by the party.'

https://www.phillyburbs.com/story/ne...e/71960168007/

A Democrat is leaving the seat.