Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: What 22LR pistol would you buy next?

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    I love my TX22. It's a great shooter. A mod I made, and one I recommend to anyone with one, was to upgrade the recoil assembly. The stock setup beats up the slide and will eventually cause premature wear and possible cracking. I have the recoil assembly from Lakeline. $30 is a worthy upgrade to an otherwise terrific gun.
    Good to know. I went and put a a hundred or so round through it at the range, just to check it out. I was honestly impressed. My buddy shot it and said the same thing. It feels great in the hand, it shoots well enough plus, I didn't realize the barrel was actually threaded. So, I may do some minor upgrades for the wife if she likes shooting it.

(Montgomery County)

Browning with a threaded barrel.

(York County)

I was interested in buying a unique 22 so after some looking around I decided to buy a Beretta 89GS. It's out of production but I have some of the critical spare parts for it and how often do 22's really wear out? Its super accurate cycles great and feels good in the hand and fun to shoot. What else could you ask for?
    Beretta model 89 gs.jpg

(Susquehanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by guncollector View Post
    I was interested in buying a unique 22 so after some looking around I decided to buy a Beretta 89GS. It's out of production but I have some of the critical spare parts for it and how often do 22's really wear out? Its super accurate cycles great and feels good in the hand and fun to shoot. What else could you ask for?
    Beretta model 89 gs.jpg
    Congrats! I wish you years of enjoyment with it! Now you need to enter some Bullseye matches to really wring it out!

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities".

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by Brick View Post
    Congrats! I wish you years of enjoyment with it! Now you need to enter some Bullseye matches to really wring it out!
    You are absolutely right and I will when it gets warmer out!

Screenshot_20231225_224457_Chrome.jpg
    Got one of these not too long ago....great little plinker, even better with the suppressor on it!

(Washington County)

I just ordered one of these for myself and another one as a rental gun at the range.

https://lipseys.com/itemdetail?itemno=RUMKIVLITEPPGD

Washington County Machine Guns & Tactical Range -- CMP Affiliated Club -- FFL 07 / FFL 10 / FEL 20 / SOT 02 / ITAR
    Largest MG Rental Business on the entire East Coast. M2HB, M9 Flamethrower, M67 Grenades, M240 Bravo, M249 SAW, M1919, RPD, M60, Bowling Ball Mortar.
    Now offering High-Explosive Classes (Open to the Public)

(Jefferson County)

Quote Originally Posted by knight0334 View Post
    Meh... If I do buy a .22 handgun, it will likely be a Ruger Mk IV.

I already have (3) .22 revolvers, (1) .22 derringer, (1) .22 singleshot pistol, and (6) .22 rifles. ...I don't need another .22 at all. lol
    Correction: it was (7) rifles, but now (6). ...just gave the kid my Taurus 62 pump(round barrel) that I had bought 15yrs or so ago because I loved my dad's Rossi 62(octagon barrel) that he bought in mid-80's.

Now that I have dad's guns, I figured it proper to pass down my pump rifle to him. Then one day he'll get my dad's rifle and he can pass down mine to whatever kid he may have. ...and so on, and so on.

And I'll confirm, it would be a Ruger Mk IV if I get another .22. Possibly an H&R USRA Single Shot pistol if I can ever find one in superb condition at the same time that I have spare money.
    RIP: SFN, 1861, twoeggsup, Lambo, jamesjo, JayBell, 32 Magnum, Pro2A, mrwildroot, dregan, Frenchy, Fragger, ungawa, Mtn Jack, Grapeshot, R.W.J., PennsyPlinker, Statkowski, Deanimator, roland, aubie515

Don't end up in my signature!

(Schuylkill County)

Quote Originally Posted by billffn7 View Post
    Screenshot_20231225_224457_Chrome.jpg
    Got one of these not too long ago....great little plinker, even better with the suppressor on it!
    I always wanted to get one of the 6" barreled ones that they sold under the Firestorm brand. I was bummed when I found out that they were discontinued.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345