Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lehigh County)

Default ⚠️Recall of peaches, plums and nectarines linked to listeria outbreak,

puke.gif

Listeria can cause serious and sometimes fatal infections in children, the elderly, pregnant women and others with weakened immune systems.

Peaches, plums and nectarines sold nationwide are being recalled for a possible risk of listeria.

The recalled fruits, distributed by HMC Farms between May 1 and Nov. 15 in 2022 and 2023, have been linked to 11 illnesses, 10 hospitalizations and one death across seven states, the Center for Disease Control and Prevention said Monday.

https://www.wnep.com/article/news/na...3-46eea5614a38

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: ⚠️Recall of peaches, plums and nectarines linked to listeria outbreak,

There's our federal government late to the party again. Good thing we have them here to protect us from disease. I'll have to look to see if I still have some plums left over from last year.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: ⚠️Recall of peaches, plums and nectarines linked to listeria outbreak,

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    There's our federal government late to the party again. Good thing we have them here to protect us from disease. I'll have to look to see if I still have some plums left over from last year.
    Really.....what kind of dates are these?

distributed by HMC Farms between May 1 and Nov. 15 in 2022 and 2023
    So I can eat one if it was picked 5 days ago but if it was picked 4 days ago it might kill me? And what about the ones picked in late November thru April? (Either year)

How do they become contaminated?
    FJB

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    How do they become contaminated?
    Well those eye drops were by dirty and fungus feet fruits probably from dirty humans 💩 in the field's puke.gif along with contaminated water used in processing!

(Lehigh County)

Drink whiskey it's healthier.
    Attached Images Attached Images