Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    (Beaver County)

Default Re: Tactical kit build?

Same when I look through all the products, I have to ask myself what*s the stuff worth paying for that I would use regularly

(Lackawanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by OwenP View Post
    Same when I look through all the products, I have to ask myself what*s the stuff worth paying for that I would use regularly
    Oh I have full kit still. Played helmet nods etc. I just don’t use it much.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by NathanB View Post
    Thermal has its short comings too which is why you see such a divide in the night vision thermal camps. Particularly when glass is involved. I’d love to get my hands on an E coti but man I’m not paying that for something I’d barely use
    Roger that.

I’m selling my flat in UK, but my wife says some BS like our kids need to go to college?! Nah… thermal fusion nods is what I heard. muahahha

(Lackawanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by ScaredOnce View Post
    Roger that.

I’m selling my flat in UK, but my wife says some BS like our kids need to go to college?! Nah… thermal fusion nods is what I heard. muahahha
    You can do a pvs-14 and an original coti for about 8-9k tops. Maybe even a bit less. There are folks doing a dual set up with a 14 on one side and a Jerry C on the other. I’ve been trying to keep my distance because I’d love to have a thermal/NV set up but I barely use my 14 now.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by NathanB View Post
    You can do a pvs-14 and an original coti for about 8-9k tops. Maybe even a bit less. There are folks doing a dual set up with a 14 on one side and a Jerry C on the other. I’ve been trying to keep my distance because I’d love to have a thermal/NV set up but I barely use my 14 now.
    That is an option. I need to actually write out my plan. I’m often guilty of taking the bait on the up-sell and upgrading far above my needs “just because”. Ha

I falter often by not preplanning and end up spending way more than I would have otherwise.

I want to buy a second set of NVGs to use with the kids too, but will try to keep those basic.

(Lackawanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by ScaredOnce View Post
    That is an option. I need to actually write out my plan. I’m often guilty of taking the bait on the up-sell and upgrading far above my needs “just because”. Ha

I falter often by not preplanning and end up spending way more than I would have otherwise.

I want to buy a second set of NVGs to use with the kids too, but will try to keep those basic.
    My wife is like eh cool. I’m going back inside. If you do get something cheap. You’ll need to find people who like to play in the dark and the novelty wears off for most quickly

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234