Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: Mail in ballots for the win

Quote Originally Posted by Delkal View Post
    I guess you don't bother voting either.

I posted my voting experience a couple of times in this thread.

Ooops. I posted in the other election thread.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Bucks County)

I vote, often.
    I'm smart enough to know that no matter how hard I vote we're not voting our way out of this.
    Crusader's local #556 South Central Asia chapter

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by 2dogs View Post
    I did vote. Ironically, by mail due to recent surgery.

I do think the crime has been traceable, and ignored. I think the mail-in ballots were borderline criminal. My sons received them, even though they didn't request them. I live in Westmoreland county, and votes were counted, even though they weren't signed, which is a clear violation of state law. I cannot begin to count the amount of videos I watched and first-hand accounts that I have read - only to be ignored by our courts. As I said, I think the deep state wanted Trump out. Bear in mind - I switched to independent when he won the primary since I thought he was an embarrassment to the country. That said, he was a damn good president - with the exception of how he handled Covid. I think the country and world would be a lot better off if he were in the White House instead of Dementia Joe.

I disagree with your analysis of the 'far right' being what the republicans are catering to. If you think a person wanting to stop the murder of children in the womb 'extreme', then sure.
    I know many democrats that are disgusted by what their party is selling. Several friends switched to the Republican Party and vowed to never vote democrat again. They disagree with the open border, the trans movement - especially in schools, the 'everything is racist' bullshit, and the fact that nobody wants to work. I realize that bullshit sells in the city - until the cities are overrun- which we are starting to see happen.

Maybe in your mind those are far right extreme views. In my mind, and nearly everyone I know, those are logical, common sense views. Most people that I know have had it with the bullshit in our society. I cannot, however, say how many vote.
    I have a neighbor who went to vote (not this year) and was told that he already voted by mail and got turned away.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Berks County)

I guess you don't bother voting either.
    I don't understand why you're posting that shit and you should take the time to watch 2000 Mules, you'd learn something.

Quote Originally Posted by cdi View Post
    I vote, often.
    I'm smart enough to know that no matter how hard I vote we're not voting our way out of this.
    That might be the thread winner!

(Lehigh County)

Many states, including Pennsy now, register you to vote with your driver's license application or renewal unless you uncheck the box.

Mail in ballots are printed on plain paper. In California you can print your ballot on your home printer. Once the ballots are removed from the outer envelope there is no way to trace or verify them.

The mail in system has been designed to make it easy to rig an election. The rules in place to prevent fraud, like only the actual voter placing their ballot in an authorized receptacle, on time voting, completing the ballot correctly, etc, are routinely waived by judges.

Almost none of the incidents which could have been attributed to fraudulent activity were actually investigated and a lot, like in Lehigh County, were overlooked.

Yet "there was no evidence of widespread fraud" has been jammed down our throats.

Has this country gone so crazy that now abortion is more of a decider of elections than security, safety and the economy? That's what the latest election results show, if you believe them.
    NRA Life Member

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by oldengineer View Post
    Many states, including Pennsy now, register you to vote with your driver's license application or renewal unless you uncheck the box.

Mail in ballots are printed on plain paper. In California you can print your ballot on your home printer. Once the ballots are removed from the outer envelope there is no way to trace or verify them.

The mail in system has been designed to make it easy to rig an election. The rules in place to prevent fraud, like only the actual voter placing their ballot in an authorized receptacle, on time voting, completing the ballot correctly, etc, are routinely waived by judges.

Almost none of the incidents which could have been attributed to fraudulent activity were actually investigated and a lot, like in Lehigh County, were overlooked.

Yet "there was no evidence of widespread fraud" has been jammed down our throats.

Has this country gone so crazy that now abortion is more of a decider of elections than security, safety and the economy? That's what the latest election results show, if you believe them.
    We're done. Elections don't matter anymore. The only cure now is a convention of the States to put a stop to mail in voting and the fraud it allows. There's a reason we have a voting DAY and you have to show up in person,

It's because the democrats push mail in voting so they can fill out their votes at their leisure and mail it in weeks in advance. While republicans (especially here) think its a civic responsibility to go to the polling place to vote come hell or high water. I believe they think it sends some kind of message even though both votes count the same.

So why is everyone surprised mail in votes will favor the democrats? And please.....No secret conspiracy crap.
    It's because Democrats know their voters are lazy and need weeks to do what a Republican can easily do in one day. Mail in voting should only be applicable for active military deployed internationally.

Otherwise if you can't make it to a polling station then you don't deserve to have a say in who runs the country/state/county etc.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by widgetman101 View Post
    It's because Democrats know their voters are lazy and need weeks to do what a Republican can easily do in one day. Mail in voting should only be applicable for active military deployed internationally.

Otherwise if you can't make it to a polling station then you don't deserve to have a say in who runs the country/state/county etc.
    That's a fact. And they act like they just want everyone to vote. Bullshit, they just want their lazy assed constituents to vote.

(Allegheny County)

Wait until the dems have it set up so all people are born registered democrats (unless the parents opt out), and they will be considered voters at the time of conception, and their vote counted "early".
    That way, their vote counts BEFORE they can be aborted.

For our democracy, of course.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast