Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lancaster County)

Lightbulb All military aid funding packages (Israel & Ukraine) should be tied to $$ for securin

People are more upset about the US Southern border than they are about either of these two wars and the current administration is completely ignoring the MASSIVE problem with illegals pouring across the border. This admin has also cut funding for the border wall & CBP (I think) and they stopped the construction of the planned & paid for wall. So here is the only fair compromise I can see that could work. I'm against sending any $$, especially to Ukraine b/c there is no objective & it's throwing good $$ after bad.

The Dem's were asking for $100 billion for both countries. I think that 10% ($10 billion) should be included for securing the US borders. The funding for the $100 billion MUST be found within the existing budget, so they are going to have to start cutting some dept & agencies funding as well as cutting or removing "personal pork projects". The $10 billion for the border could/can be issued in new debt. The $$ for the border must be fully available before a single penny goes to the military aid.

I would also spread out the aid payments over time & tie the continuing payments to success at the US borders. Set an amount (such as the # of illegals / month during Trump) and if that number is surpassed, military aid payments stopped & I think they should have to make up for the overage on the next month (so the allowance for next month will be even smaller).

There should be something included in the border funding that increases the number of CBP or even NG on the border & allow the state (TX, AZ, NM) to chose which state to work with (other state must agree). There needs to be a method of detection at all air ports & military bases for the illegals that are being snuck in that way.

The border funding must be "ironclad" meaning that Biden can't sign an executive order & hinder or stop the process, maybe there needs to be an oversight committee selected (by the majority party) to ensure things are being done as intended & maybe they select who will be leading the effort to secure the border.

Either way, something has to change and IDK why we don't see more of this type of thing but I wonder how many traitors there would be that would side with the Dems to squash the bill before it even leaves the house.?

(Lehigh County)

Default Re: All military aid funding packages (Israel & Ukraine) should be tied to $$ for sec

I think Biden wants $16 billion for "border security" in his omnibus package but it's not to finish the wall or deter the flocks of garbage that are making America less great every day.
    NRA Life Member

(Bucks County)

Default Re: All military aid funding packages (Israel & Ukraine) should be tied to $$ for sec

The border money will be sent to D cities for spending on D projects to house/feed/coddle our newest welfare hogs and D voters! Not a penny will go to stopping the flood of freeloaders!

(Lancaster County)

What does this have to do with firearms? Or are we in OFWG bitch and complain mode here?

-TwoBangers

I heard obiden sold the old wall materials. And fk those other countries, let them fight their own wars.
    We don't need our kids dying because some warmongers want to make bank.
    FJB

(Chester County)

Congress controls the purse, not FJB and his "executive order" but I digress.

Having said that, supporting Israel and securing the southern border are priorities... phuk Ukraine.