Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lancaster County)

Default What's an IMI UZI worth?

I have an IMI UZI model "B" carbine that I'm thinking about selling. Can anyone tell me what a realistic value is? About a month ago, I asked my local gunshop about leaving it there on consignment. We didn't discuss a price, instead he suggested that I wait until after the election to sell it. Personally, I think that the UZI rates kind of low on the "evilness" scale. I doubt it's really worth more now than it was a month ago.

The gun is in great shape. I have six or seven mags, the manual & sling for it. No box. I'm thinking it's worth maybe $950?

(Berks County)

Default Re: What's an IMI UZI worth?

As an idea head to uzitalk.com or ar15.com to get some ideas on the value of your uzi.

Right now the last maker of them, Vector Arms has gone out of the uzi business and the original importer is long gone.

If you are planning to sell it best suggestion is to cash in now on the panic buying that is happening for any type of military replica firearms.

Good luck
    gotta love her ;)

(Bucks County)

if you sold it for 950 you'd probably move it pretty quick, i suggest if you're patient you could probably get 1000-1200 for it. i'd advertise the uzi for 1200 but suggest you be prepared to sell it for a little less. place an add on the for sale board here or try one or all of the following:

www.sturmgewehr.com (free to post & no registration but follow read & follow the rules or moderator will delete your post) I've sold several firearms on this site

www.uzitalk.com

www.glocktalk.com

the upside to posting a WTS add here on PFOA is you have a good chance of finding a local buyer eliminating fees you'd have to pay if you put the rifle on consignment.

(Centre County)

If you post is up on Uzitalk for that price and it is in good working mechanical order and looks nice I bet it wouldn't last more than 12 hours tops. As stated above, you could get up to 1200 if you were willing to wait. Shit if I had the money laying around I would but it myself but the vector I bought earlier this year will have to suffice.
    Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    Buy a silencer.

Tax: $200
    Cost of effective 5.56 suppressor: $500
    Letting the elderly neighbors sleep in until morning: Priceless.

"132 and Bush I've got him at gun point, OK gun point, 132 and bush, cover is code 3"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Travis Bickle View Post
    I have an IMI UZI model "B" carbine that I'm thinking about selling. Can anyone tell me what a realistic value is? About a month ago, I asked my local gunshop about leaving it there on consignment. We didn't discuss a price, instead he suggested that I wait until after the election to sell it. Personally, I think that the UZI rates kind of low on the "evilness" scale. I doubt it's really worth more now than it was a month ago.

The gun is in great shape. I have six or seven mags, the manual & sling for it. No box. I'm thinking it's worth maybe $950?
    Just got one today at Allentown show. I would have bought yours for 950.00

pics would be nice'......