Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Alternative cancer meds

What is yours or what do you suggest? Mine is fenbendozole . Sources say it's banned in the us but manufactured under a different name (Panacur).
    I've been on it for two years, 4days on 3 days off and I'm still alive, and have no symptoms (back /lymph node pain, or weight loss). I just ran out last week, have to order more.
    I just found out Ivermectin is also good for certain cancers.
    I'm sure it doesn't work for everyone but what does?
    Share your stories if you have them.

FJB

(Berks County)

Default Re: Alternative cancer meds

I don't know if you saw this or not but I posted it in the covid thread and it might be of interest to you. The guy's not screaming and yelling and jumping all over the place so it might not be your style.

Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Delaware County)

Mine cancer is treated with chemo, although it has gone into remission for now. I don't take anything like you mention.

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    I don't know if you saw this or not but I posted it in the covid thread and it might be of interest to you. The guy's not screaming and yelling and jumping all over the place so it might not be your style.

Saltycracker needs to smoke some weed, I agree, but he's pretty fast most of the times with the news.
    Mark dice is more articulate and not as nearly annoying. And he's educated in a good way.
    Scotty killmer makesme laugh my ass off, especially when he posts the horse meme
    FJB

(Armstrong County)

This is worth reading

https://fastwell.substack.com/p/an-o...curable-cancer

An Odd Cure for Incurable Cancer
    A Most Unlikely Cancer Cure
    A researcher at Merck Animal Health (the vet arm of Merck) was conducting research on mice by injecting them with cancer cells that caused them to develop cancer. However, she was dismayed to find that her mice developed intestinal parasites. She didn*t want to lose the research she was in the middle of, so she treated all the mice with Merck*s dog dewormer fenbendazole (FenBen). Not only did the intestinal parasites in the mice go away*so did the cancer.
    Not long after this discovery, she was told out of the blue that she had stage IV glioblastoma*an inoperable cancer wrapped around her brain stem*and that her cancer was incurable. She was given 3 months to live, and told to call hospice. Recalling what had just happened to the mice, she thought, What do I have to lose? So she took FenBen.
    Six weeks later she was cancer free*and from an *incurable* kind of cancer!
    Glioblastoma is the most aggressive form of brain cancer and the 5-year survival rate is 6%. Oncologists categorize it as incurable because there is no known conventional way to eradicate the glioblastoma cancer cells.
    This story didn*t gain much publicity but another vet heard about it: Dr. David Sturgeon. He wanted to spread the news but was unsure how. So he decided to at least write the following on his alma mater*s alumni message board at OMU: *If you have cancer or know someone who does, give me a shout.*
    In 2017, a man named Joe Tippens read Dr. Sturgeon*s message. Joe had been diagnosed with small cell lung cancer months before and had just been through chemo and radiation. On his last day of radiation, he received a PET scan that showed the following: the cancer was gone from his left lung, but the rest of his body lit up like a Christmas tree. He writes:
    *The cancer had spread to my neck, my right lung, my stomach, my liver, my bladder, my pancreas and my tail bone. Dozens of tumors.*
    Joe*s oncologist told him the truth: statistically, he had less than a 1% chance of survival, and his probable life expectancy was 3 months.
    However, the oncologist said he could put Joe on a clinical trial for a drug called keytruda. This drug costs six figures and has a slew of side effects, but it could possibly extend his life a little beyond the 3 months. Joe agreed to the trial.
    The Strangest Call of Joe*s Life
    Within one day of receiving the news that his cancer had spread everywhere, Joe read the message on the OMU message board and called Dr. Sturgeon. Dr. Sturgeon told Joe the odd story about the Merck researcher*s incurable cancer disappearing after using the dog dewormer Fenbendazole. Joe thought, *What do I have to lose?* He began taking FenBen but didn*t tell anyone.
    Three months later, Joe went in for a follow-up PET scan, and there were no signs of cancer anywhere in his body.
    At his 6-month PET scan, he was still clear of cancer and the clinical trial had ended.
    Before Joe revealed to his oncologist his big secret, he asked about the results of the other patients on the clinical trial for keytruda. His oncologist responded:
    *Joe, we can*t explain it, but you are a sole data outlier right now.*
    Of the 1100 participants in the trial, Joe was the only one cured.
    Joe then told the oncologist about taking FenBen.
    His oncologist responded:
    *You little [stinker]. I knew there was something up with you*..and*.I*ve had some weird days here at MD Anderson, but this one probably tops them all.*
    I*ll let Joe tell the rest of the story:
    [My oncologist*s] next sentence almost floored me. He said, *You know, we*ve known for decades that these anthelmintic class of drugs (meaning to destroy parasites in the intestines) could have possible efficacy against cancer, and in fact in the 80*s and 90*s there was a drug called Levamisole that was used on colon cancer and it is an anthelmintic drug.*
    I said, *Doc, if you have known for decades why hasn*t more work been done on it?* His answer was honest. He said, *Probably because of money*All of these drugs are far off-patent and nobody is going to spend a gazillion dollars to repurpose them for cancer only to have generic competition the next day.*
    The one drawback of FenBen is that its patent ran out years ago so it can*t make anyone money. Therefore, Big Cancer, a $500 billion/year industry, has no reason to promote it. In fact, this simple cure has the potential to devastate the profits of the entire cancer industry.
    If you take my stories from just the last three weeks where people were cured of mental health problems, autoimmune diseases, diabetes, and now cancer, and you put it all together, this has the potential to not just cripple Big Pharma but bankrupt the entire industry built up around it, which is 20% of the US GDP.
    I haven*t even had a chance yet to touch on the coverup surrounding heart disease and one of Big Pharma*s most profitable drugs ever, statins. (I hope to interview renowned cardiologist Dr. Aseem Malhotra about statins soon).
    It*d be easy at this point to defend Big Cancer and say that they do want to help people, they just want to help people and make money too. What*s wrong with that? There*s nothing wrong with making money in general, and the laborer is worthy of his wages of course. But the problem here is that for some types of cancers, for both Joe and the vet with the glioblastoma, and for many people on Joe*s clinical trial, FenBen was the only cure.
    But back to Joe, because we*re not done with his story yet. Although the Internet is full of stories of people who cured their cancer in non-conventional ways, and I don*t doubt the validity of the stories, it*s hard to know whether completely random cures will translate across different kinds of cancer. But FenBen seems different.

I have much more info. Ping me and I can send it to you

https://youtu.be/Wkf01IGah7U?si=_gBzZxlzSxdoNt83

https://www.seattleintegrativecancercenter.com/about

https://www.seattleintegrativecancercenter.com/about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW-WQ4sHyJY

https://mycancerstory.rocks/the-blog/
    FeedBack: https://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.p...ight=edstephan
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3790&dateline=1331561  797An OathKeeper and OC Activist, 1 of the 3%, Ed Stephan

(Berks County)

Now that's interesting.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

I take this three times a week (half gram) for the past two years. I can only find it in the ukraine, and it takes about 30 days to get from day of ordering.
    You need to take it with fatty foods.

FJB

I'm surprised YT hasn't pulled this video. Great video BTW. Thanks ed.

FJB

(Carbon County)

fenbendazole is available on Amazon in the pets section

Remember there isn't any money in a cure
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 ...........

(Allegheny County)

Although anti-cancer effects of fenbendazole as an alternative or supplementary agent were recently reported in a case series of genitourinary malignancies [10], no definitive evidence of anti-cancer effects exists in human because of its toxicity and teratogenicity.
    Must be a scam.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast