Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    (Susquehanna County)

Default Re: Open carry is asking for trouble!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1adam12 View Post
    Ok ladies and gentlemen before the blood letting begins from this post ‘’opinion’‘ please consider that what we do can and will have ramifications for us all eventually. My point is this just because we can open carry doesn’t mean we should! Hey if you are carrying concealed and your jacket opens or your shirt lifts up displaying your gun that’s one thing but to knowingly, willingly and openly display your gun just invites trouble on many levels. First you have the idiots who will play the tough guy,Police Officers who enforce laws that do not exist and are created in there minds because it feels right to them and the retards who are afraid that you are exercising your Constitutional Right To Bear Arms.Remember when we make stupid choices i.e ‘’open carry ‘’ it affects us all by laws being created that will prevent us from being able to protect ourselves and our family!
    I have a question for you Did you vote for Obama ? It seems like your ask us to volunteer to give up or rights because it would make you happy. Or you willing to give up your right to free speech as you then couldn't post this stuff on a gun website. Or give up your religion as it offends me ?
    Last edited by larrymeyer; November 27th, 2008 at 09:10 AM.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by normanvin View Post
    I like pie..........
    Me Too!!!!

I like pumkin pie

(Cumberland County)

Why, for the love of all that is holy, would you start a NEW OC vs. CC thread? Isn't there enough threads on here already where you could state your opinion?

(Tioga County)

as we have been down this road many times, I would request one of the mods drive a stake in the heart of this thread and lock it. the rest of you take your pictures and comments to the lounge.

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by rwilson452 View Post
    as we have been down this road many times, I would request one of the mods drive a stake in the heart of this thread and lock it. the rest of you take your pictures and comments to the lounge.
    He joined Oct 2008 and has 20 posts. Do the math.

1Adam12,

Use the search function. The issue has been discussed ad nauseam.

Sigh
    Over here in the land of ice and snow.
    The state constitution says we have the right to carry for all legal purposes. Only 2 counties have said that the RKBA is not necessarial a disorderly conduct charge. Conceal carry is illegal. What I like about the PAFOA forums are the vast info about carrying open or concealed. The only place I can carry is on my own land or business and it has to be open.
    Exercise your rights or you will loose them and be real hard to get back. We are finding that out over here.
    Grizz
    I always stressed to my son"one shot one kill that was all that is needed". When He came home from Marine Corp Boot camp He was telling me about the Marines stressing "ONE SHOT ONE KILL" He looks at me and the light bulb went on Dad was now a whole lot smarter than he was 13 weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Tootie View Post
    Now just because you can speak your "opinion" doesn't mean you have to, "it invites trouble on many levels". First you have the tough guys that spew their racial hatred and the retards with their radical religious views. Remember when you make stupid comments we all hear/read them and it affects us all by laws being created that will prevent us from being able to speak our mind.
    Well said Tootie! Hey 1Adam12, you are telling us to use good judgment, but you come in here with a giant stick to stir a very big pot, knowing full well what you want to accomplish. I submit that this is irresponsible use of your First Amendment right, and you need to have it taken away from you. I am also pretty sure this logic would be lost on someone like you.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by 1adam12 View Post
    Ok ladies and gentlemen before the blood letting begins from this post ‘’opinion’‘ please consider that what we do can and will have ramifications for us all eventually. My point is this just because we can open carry doesn’t mean we should! Hey if you are carrying concealed and your jacket opens or your shirt lifts up displaying your gun that’s one thing but to knowingly, willingly and openly display your gun just invites trouble on many levels. First you have the idiots who will play the tough guy,Police Officers who enforce laws that do not exist and are created in there minds because it feels right to them and the retards who are afraid that you are exercising your Constitutional Right To Bear Arms.Remember when we make stupid choices i.e ‘’open carry ‘’ it affects us all by laws being created that will prevent us from being able to protect ourselves and our family!
    After reading this, I was tempted to lock the thread...
    As mentioned, this has been beaten to death, and those who post such things are nearly always people who refuse to see things any other way, thus making intelligent discussion pretty much pointless.

That said, there are a lot of people who READ, but do not post.
    Perhaps THOSE people will read some of the posts and have a better understanding of how things work in the real world.

Educate the gentleman if you wish, just try to keep it civil.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Chester County)

I prefer kettle corn....... people that like buttered are stupid.

(Monroe County)

I can see this hitting 50 pages before the Thanksgiving Day turkey is served!

OC vs CC, what ever floats your boat!

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast