Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    (Chester County)

Default Re: Time For McCarthy to Vacate?

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Where are you seeing this? She hasn't twatted anything on it yet. I was under the impression that she was behind it.
    Read it today on FNC website. Here's another link I found pretty quick... https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spence...arthy-n2629205

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    I wouldn*t be surprised if this happens and Hakeem get in.
    I need to walk back my comment. As I think more about it, that doesn't seem like that far of a reach given the recent behavior of some of these 'conservative Repubicans'. ('l' purposely removed.)

Will Gaetz be happy with himself if he's the catalyst that gives the Speaker position over to Hakeem? He would be, and should be, crucified if that happens.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by JAKIII View Post
    Read it today on FNC website. Here's another link I found pretty quick... https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spence...arthy-n2629205
    I follow her on twatter and what I have seen and found, does not completely support that article. All I found was one short sentence that the movement to expel Gaetz will go nowhere and the movement to vacate is wrong. I didn't see any lengthy explanation as to why she feels that way.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by esh21167 View Post
    I need to walk back my comment. As I think more about it, that doesn't seem like that far of a reach given the recent behavior of some of these 'conservative Repubicans'. ('l' purposely removed.)

Will Gaetz be happy with himself if he's the catalyst that gives the Speaker position over to Hakeem? He would be, and should be, crucified if that happens.
    Hakeem or McCarthy what would would the real difference be? They'd still have open borders and they still be funneling huge amounts of money to be laundered in Ukraine. All these hearings about J6, Impeachment, Hunter Biden etc... is the real Kabuki theater. Not a damn thing will come out of any of those hearings. They are all the same party, there is just one party and it doesn't include the American people.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    Hakeem or McCarthy what would would the real difference be? They'd still have open borders and they still be funneling huge amounts of money to be laundered in Ukraine. All these hearings about J6, Impeachment, Hunter Biden etc... is the real Kabuki theater. Not a damn thing will come out of any of those hearings. They are all the same party, there is just one party and it doesn't include the American people.
    1000%

The uniparty is undefeated

(Philadelphia County)

This never happened when Pelosi was in charge, leave it to the Rs to screw it up and never get shit done.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by MikeinPhilly View Post
    This never happened when Pelosi was in charge, leave it to the Rs to screw it up and never get shit done.
    The dems would never have let the likes of McCarthy have that seat to begin with.

(Elk County)

Quote Originally Posted by esh21167 View Post

Gaetz is nothing but a self-promoting showboater. He accomplishes nothing but grandstanding for his constituents, keeping his name in the news cycle as if he's got way more power and influence than he actually does.

Throw that other do-nothing grandstander Jim Jordan in with Gaetz. Both of them show me nothing.

Noah
    Wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Noah_Zark View Post
    Gaetz is nothing but a self-promoting showboater. He accomplishes nothing but grandstanding for his constituents, keeping his name in the news cycle as if he's got way more power and influence than he actually does.

Throw that other do-nothing grandstander Jim Jordan in with Gaetz. Both of them show me nothing.

Noah
    I don't disagree but do we have any on the other end of the spectrum? I do like MTG, they try to make her out to be a crazy but I haven't seen that in her actions.

(Elk County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    I don't disagree but do we have any on the other end of the spectrum? I do like MTG, they try to make her out to be a crazy but I haven't seen that in her actions.

I also like MTG, and she's continually branded crazy by the left as they do with Trump in order to discredit her with her constituency. But if a politician is being motherfukked by the MSM and the Left, they must be doing something right.

Personally, I'm sick of the entire Uniparty, because their behaviors and actions clearly point to collusion and mutual back-washing.

The Ruling Class is out for the Ruling Class.

Both AOC and Lauren Bobert were sworn in with not much money. AOC had student load debt, and Bobert was on the cusp of losing her bar back home. Now, a couple of terms later, both are millionaires. Funny how that works.

Noah
    Wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast