Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: KIDS IN THE NRA

(Bedford County)

Default KIDS IN THE NRA

For christmas we gave my 8 yr old daughter one of those Crickett .22 rifles with the pink stock. She was really happy.

Last month I took her to the Outdoors Show in Altoona, and the NRA was there. They asked if I wanted to join or renew. I told them I was a life member. He then asked if my little girl was a member.

To be honest, I never thought about her joining until then.

I signed her up, and paid the $15.00 membership fee. He gave her the black NRA ball cap, her first magazine and a NRA decal right there, and told me her stuff would be in the mail soon.

Yesterday her membership pack was delivered.

Membership card, 4 NRA youth decals, a NRA patch, safe gun handling info and a coupon book.

I opened the coupon book to find all kinds of good stuff for kids.

RUGER FIREARMS will send your child:

earplugs, Ruger patch, Ruger decal, lapel pin, poster, catalog and a safety DVD. FREE.

BROWNELLS will send your child a free camo or orange hat along with a catalog for $5.00.

Many other free items like Shoot-N-C targets....

All n all, it was very nice. If you have a youngster, it would be great to have them join us in the NRA.

(Berks County)

Default Re: KIDS IN THE NRA

Very cool. I've been thinking about signing my one nephew up. He's shown an interest and being the good uncle that I am.
    Bill USAF 1976 - 1986, NRA Endowment, USCCA