Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    (Wayne County)

Default Re: Lots of bacon in TX

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    ^^^ All of that is negated by "I believe I can fly" being played while slaughtered hogs are flipping through the air.

They are jerking off to it.
    No doubt.

But, their childish predilections doesn't negate the need to do what they are doing.

As far as filming the act and adding stupid music, I can't say that I'm a fan, but viewing death can be both repulsive and fascinating at the same time, which is why these videos, along with videos of A-10s making strafing runs on Taliban positions, are so popular. Yet, I don't see people admonishing filming the A-10 videos.
    Sed ego sum homo indomitus

(Lancaster County)

Needs more brrrrrrrrrrrrttt...
    Attachment 169074

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Ah, well...that would be true if they were going to process them for eating but I don't think they are. And to that end, it is wasteful, as they could feed the poor and the homeless with that gnarly shit. My understanding is that wild boar is not good eating.
    I have a buddy with a ranch in tx. He shoots them and lets nature reclaim the animal. They are extremely destructive, but they come in my hte dozens and sometimes hundreds, he'd spend days reclaiming dozens that he killed if he did it himself. He sent me a video of his new thermal optic and he said it really makes his life easier. They dig up his crops and hunt the dogs and harass the cattle. They are hungry and eat as much as they can and leave destruction in their wake, and they come in massive numbers, there's no choice but to take opportunistic shots.

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    Wasteful yes, but blowing a animals legs off and letting it die a slow death.
    They are aiming for body shots and use large calibers to do as much damage as possible. They travel in packs of 12-40 and if you shoot one, they scatter, then destroy more of your land. So if you're going to shoot one, you're shooting as many as possible to have a meaningful impact. Kill one and you're wasting your time.

(Wayne County)

Kill *em - kill *em all. Dead is dead no matter how they do it. Just like mice or rats in your home, poisoning is not a nice way yo die.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234