Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Montgomery County)

Default Craft/Falco Holsters any good?

I am looking for a leather chest holster for my SA Prodigy and Craft/Falco is the only company I can find that makes one. I bought a Craft holster for a P938 a few years ago and it didn't fit. I was wondering (hoping) if anyone had a positive review in case I just got a lemon.

Default Re: Craft/Falco Holsters any good?

Quote Originally Posted by DK23 View Post
    I am looking for a leather chest holster for my SA Prodigy and Craft/Falco is the only company I can find that makes one. I bought a Craft holster for a P938 a few years ago and it didn't fit. I was wondering (hoping) if anyone had a positive review in case I just got a lemon.
    I can't speak to their leather holsters, but I have one of their Universal Nylon Holsters that I use with my bedside mount for my Sig SP2022. For a chest holster, I bought a Military Shoulder Holster from Elite Survival Systems. I wanted something generic that I could use with a few different revolvers when walking in the woods. It's not pretty, but works great.

(Montgomery County)

Thanks for the recommendation. I will check it out since I'll also being using it while walking/mountain biking in the woods.

(Bucks County)

I had one for a CZ P07. The button kept coming undone.

Hi DK23,

I am a marketing manager with Falco. Although it rarely happens that the holster does not fit, it is usually just tight, because our leather holsters need proper break-in. A tight holster out of the box means it would have proper retention for the years to come. I definitely recommend you give us another chance as I am sure our hand-crafted products are high-end. If you decide to make an order, please let me know about the order number via private message and I will keep my eye on it & maybe even pack some gifts. I hope you are having a good day.