Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    (Delaware County)

Default Re: Philadelphia Crime Wave Of Burglary, Larceny & Auto Theft Spills Into Nearby Subu

Three exceptional young men, Taalibudeen, Tariq and Daijon, are set to receive Eagle Scout awards...oh wait, no...I meant were arrested and face 500 felony counts of gun trafficking charges after stealing the ID of an active duty soldier...

https://6abc.com/gun-trafficking-cha...rney/13629817/
    "Everyone is entitled to my opinion." - Gman106
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face." - Mike Tyson
    "Get the hell out of my way." - John Galt

Default Re: Philadelphia Crime Wave Of Burglary, Larceny & Auto Theft Spills Into Nearby Subu

Quote Originally Posted by Story View Post
    PHILADELPHIA (KYW Newsradio) * The man shot four times by an FBI agent in North Philadelphia on Friday has died * and sources say he was one of the men wanted for a string of robberies at suburban 7-Eleven stores. An affidavit obtained by KYW Newsradio outlines how Upper Southampton police tracked down 22-year-old Tahiem Cook, who they believe is one of three men connected to a string of 7-Eleven armed robberies * including in Upper Southampton, North Wales, Aston, Havertown and Sharon Hill.

His mother, Stacey Weeks, posted a video on Facebook while he was on life-support, hours before his death, saying he was unarmed.*Please, just lost his right leg due to them shooting him. They shot him four times: two times in his chest, once in his stomach and once in his groin,* she says in the video.
    "I need justice for my son. He did not deserve this. They shot him down like a dog, in broad daylight, four times. My son is on life support fighting for his life."

https://www.audacy.com/kywnewsradio/...obbery-suspect
    When are the riots? The mother needs to get her head out of her ass, she's lucky that's all they did to him.
    FJB

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    When are the riots? The mother needs to get her head out of her ass, she's lucky that's all they did to him.
    Stacey's head must have really been in her ass when she decided to name her child Tahiem!
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

(York County)

Such a travesty - 4 shots - with the price of ammo today! Work on those head shots and cut costs and hospital bills!

(Carbon County)

Ecclesiastes 10:2 ...........

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by middlefinger View Post

Good,but too bad he's gotta be brought back to Philly where he'll be coddled by the so called justice system and have excuses made for his behavior!
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by middlefinger View Post

Banks has been hiding here in plain sight. He lives in the Poconos.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Imagine throwing your life away like that. Get ready for butt fking in prison, that's where those pants down to your knee's work's real good.
    FJB

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    Imagine throwing your life away like that. Get ready for butt fking in prison, that's where those pants down to your knee's work's real good.
    Nah, he's just a child and a victim of society. He didn't know shooting an innocent stranger in the head is wrong. 3-5 max.
    "Everyone is entitled to my opinion." - Gman106
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face." - Mike Tyson
    "Get the hell out of my way." - John Galt

Quote Originally Posted by Gman106 View Post
    Nah, he's just a child and a victim of society. He didn't know shooting an innocent stranger in the head is wrong. 3-5 max.
    If that's the case, hopefully the victims family will put him to rest.
    FJB

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast