Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bad shot?

Default Bad shot?

Gay guy gets pulled over for stealing a uhaul, cop is cuffing him, guy tries to get the cops gun. They wrestle for a good few minutes struggling, gay guy is taunting him. The cop tries to retreat to his cruiser, gay guy follows him in, somehow gets shifted to reverse, gay guy is on top of cop in drivers seat of the cop car, backs into a mcdonalds, teller asks if they want fries with that. 2nd cop arrives, they're still struggling, 2nd cop completely unloads through the drivers door onto the gay guy and possibly the cop as they're still struggling.

My take: 2nd cop from body cam, I couldn't see through the glass because of glare, or through the door because it was made of metal. I don't think he could have known the position of the perp vs cop. The cop shoots through the door, which can fragment bullets and send shrapnel flying. It felt like the 2nd cop's thought was the gay guy was gonna die, and he hopes he doesn't kill his buddy in the process, but only just barely.

Default Re: Bad shot?

It gets better. The gay guy who stole a cop car and tried to wrestle a cop's gun from him has a sister, and the sister is saying he got murdered.

https://wjla.com/news/local/fairfax-...tigation-video

(Lehigh County)

Wow not a cop but couldn't he have chosen a better angle ? And his family will get paid after a few years $$$

Quote Originally Posted by GOYABEAN View Post
    Wow not a cop but couldn't he have chosen a better angle ? And his family will get paid after a few years $$$
    My thought was pivot tot he right to not have to look through the door and actually see what you're shooting. Maybe he could see something we couldn't through the body cam, but it seemed like high risk regardless.

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by JaySmith View Post
    My thought was pivot tot he right to not have to look through the door and actually see what you're shooting. Maybe he could see something we couldn't through the body cam, but it seemed like high risk regardless.
    And while under a stressful situation wonder how many times he's had to fire his service weapon throughout his career.

(Philadelphia County)

That was epic and in my opinion the homo signed his death warrant the second he tried to grab the cop's weapon.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by Krichardson View Post
    That was epic and in my opinion the homo signed his death warrant the second he tried to grab the cop's weapon.
    received_395796909281036.jpg

Absolutely. But I would like to think that it could have been done with less risk to the first officer.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by JaySmith View Post
    Absolutely. But I would like to think that it could have been done with less risk to the first officer.
    I agree with you,I was just focused on the perp and his sister running her mouth.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

(Berks County)

#metoo and his sister should be put down as well.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast