Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Chester County)

Default The Revolvers and Pistol of Indiana Jones

A Brit of all people points out the different revolvers of the Indiana Jones series. He also sported a Browning Hi Power pistol. Mark Felton speculates on what Indy may carry in his upcoming release of Indiana Jones. It's supposed to take place in 1957 so that includes Colt Python and S&W 27,28, and 29.

Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: The Revolvers and Pistol of Indiana Jones

Another one? Is it called Indian Jones and the Nursing Home, the Search for more farina.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Lebanon County)

my guess with the new disney, there will not be a pistol for indy....as they normally played very little in the other films. if i recall, he only drew a webley once in crystal skulls, and didnt fire.
    it's only metal, we can out think it....

Quote Originally Posted by brian View Post
    my guess with the new disney, there will not be a pistol for indy....as they normally played very little in the other films. if i recall, he only drew a webley once in crystal skulls, and didnt fire.
    He may not use guns often in the movies, but used in my favorite scene from the franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by brian View Post
    Indy used guns multiple times in all of the movies - https://www.indygear.com/igguns.html

(Berks County)

he is basically a side character in the new movie. Disney is using this as a possibility to make Phoebe Waller Bridge his replacement. the new movie will suck and i hope it flops hard.

(York County)

He is anti-gun like the rest of the hollywood libtards but no one should be surprised at the hypocrisy.

Quote Originally Posted by akley88 View Post
    he is basically a side character in the new movie. Disney is using this as a possibility to make Phoebe Waller Bridge his replacement. the new movie will suck and i hope it flops hard.
    And you know this how? Have you seen the movie, are you basing this off of reviews, or are you just speculating because it's Disney?

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    And you know this how? Have you seen the movie, are you basing this off of reviews, or are you just speculating because it's Disney?
    many the reviews that have come out state that they made Indy into a broken old man, who is a drunk and getting divorced in the beginning and make Waller Bridge the main hero person who knows all. the only positives are the first 20 or so minutes. they also killed off Shia LaBeouf's character by having him get killed in Vietnam, this is only mentioned. You can find complete spoilers on the movie that have been confirmed by people who have seen it. As far as making Bridge then new Indy, Kathleen Kennedy, who is the head of Lucas films, said its entirely possible Bridge will take over.

here are spoilers of people that have seen the movie

Quote Originally Posted by akley88 View Post
    many the reviews that have come out state that they made Indy into a broken old man, who is a drunk and getting divorced in the beginning and make Waller Bridge the main hero person who knows all. the only positives are the first 20 or so minutes. they also killed off Shia LaBeouf's character by having him get killed in Vietnam, this is only mentioned. You can find complete spoilers on the movie that have been confirmed by people who have seen it. As far as making Bridge then new Indy, Kathleen Kennedy, who is the head of Lucas films, said its entirely possible Bridge will take over.

here are spoilers of people that have seen the movie
    I stay away from spoilers and other peoples' reviews for this very reason. Harrison Ford is an old man, so it makes sense that he's playing an old man. They can plan to make Phoebe Waller Bridge the next Indy, but it will fail, so I'm not worried about that. And good on them for killing off Shia LaBeouf's character. Kingdom of the Crystal Skull sucked. Better that they retcon that shit, sort of what they should have done with all of the Star Wars Ep7-9 garbage.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast