Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Fayette County)

Default Special Assistant to Sen. Fetterman Says the Senator ‘Okay with Overturning the 2nd A

Special Assistant to Sen. Fetterman Says the Senator ‘Okay with Overturning the Second Amendment’ and Handpicked Journalists ‘Will Say Exactly What You F***ing Want Them To”

https://okeefemediagroup.com/john-fe...ond-amendment/

(Chester County)

Default Re: Special Assistant to Sen. Fetterman Says the Senator ‘Okay with Overturning the 2

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit of 76 View Post
    Special Assistant to Sen. Fetterman Says the Senator *Okay with Overturning the Second Amendment* and Handpicked Journalists *Will Say Exactly What You F***ing Want Them To*

That's pretty much the goal of the Democrat Party and the Leftists that support them. Effing dishonest hypocrites, every one.

(Northampton County)

Default Re: Special Assistant to Sen. Fetterman Says the Senator ‘Okay with Overturning the 2

Here is the link to contact him, let him know what you think...

He is a piece of crap....

https://www.fetterman.senate.gov/contact/

(Fayette County)

(Delaware County)

How will he be able to chase black joggers with a shotgun?
    "Everyone is entitled to my opinion." - Gman106
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face." - Mike Tyson
    "Get the hell out of my way." - John Galt

(Fayette County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gman106 View Post
    How will he be able to chase black joggers with a shotgun?
    *I ordered him twice, *Just stay right there,* and he refused. That*s when I felt like I needed to make sure because I didn*t know what was coming,* Fetterman explained, emphasizing the firearm was never aimed at Miyares. *I did remove a weapon from my car, but I did not point it at him. In fact, I didn*t even have a round chambered or the safety off.*

The mayor said he was joined by police officers, who were responding to his 911 call, and the officers took control of the situation.

The man they caught up with was Chris Miyares, who was checked for weapons and let go when officers didn*t find any.

Miyares gave Mayo his account of the situation, saying he was jogging near Ben Fairelss School when he heard a car horn behind him.

*I pulled my sunglasses off and pulled my earphones out of my ear, and I looked up, and it was the mayor of Braddock,* Miyares said. *He jumped in his Ford F-150 and followed me into North Braddock and pulled a shotgun and aimed it at my chest.*

https://www.wtae.com/article/braddoc...hots-1/7459686

(Chester County)

Fetterman is a lying POS.

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit of 76 View Post
    Special Assistant to Sen. Fetterman Says the Senator *Okay with Overturning the Second Amendment* and Handpicked Journalists *Will Say Exactly What You F***ing Want Them To*

Fetterman lives in a fantasy world. It is fun to hear a special assistant make fun of the Press.

Fun fact - John and Lincoln Chafee, while each was in the Senate, would sponsor a bill making ownership of any handgun a Federal crime. The penalty was the same as that of the Soviet Union - five years in prison. This is nothing new here.