Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: Whiskey Delta

(Chester County)

Default Whiskey Delta

Great guy - enjoyed meeting him for a sale (he was buying) - on time and all as expected. Sell to with confidence.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Whiskey Delta

Bust a deal, face the wheel*
    Avoid this azzhoe. He accepted my offer for a battle pack of Dag quickly. Then crickets. No response to multiple messages regarding meeting and completing the deal.
    Steer clear of this seller.
    Crusader's local #556 South Central Asia chapter

(Lancaster County)

Avoid this moron.aka cdi custom and/or Sean Reed. He can't read when you provide both your email and your personal cell phone after his first contact and ASK that he call or text..... Apparently Mr no life can't comprehend when people don't live on the boards all day and who work night shift. Finally figures our how to send an email to me directly ( yay, I guess those Two brain cells started clicking after three days of unreplied pms on this board) cries about me missing his pms. WHEN I GAVE HIM MY PERSONAL CELL PHONE AND EMAIL RIGHT OFF THE BAT. I apologize for missing his PMs and tell him once again to contact me directly via text or cell call but I guess the only thing this fucktard is actually capable of doing is crying and posting on the boards.. I would have called him directly but obviously he couldn't provide me with his cell phone. He's more interested in providing bad feedback than completing a deal. Piss off... apparently multiple members on this board are capable of following directions and having satisfactory deals. I guess you're just special? And for the record, this twit ignored my reply and left this only after three days. Three days while I was working night shift.

Quote Originally Posted by cdi View Post
    Bust a deal, face the wheel*
    Avoid this azzhoe. He accepted my offer for a battle pack of Dag quickly. Then crickets. No response to multiple messages regarding meeting and completing the deal.
    Steer clear of this seller.
    Last edited by Whiskey Delta; October 25th, 2023 at 03:51 AM.
    He was one of God’s own prototypes—a high-powered mutant of some kind who was never even considered for mass production. He was too weird to live and too rare to die....

(Lancaster County)

I had an excellent transaction with this member. Very good comms, quick to respond.

Deal with confidence...