Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Delaware County)

Default SBR Form 1 (confusing)

I'm doing the Form 1 for a CMMG Banshee. I agree, it's a BS rule, but I have kids and can't afford to be martyred.

I figured in for a penny, in for a pound. I ordered a suppressor (same caliber as the soon to be SBR) from a LGS. It came in and I went in to finish the paperwork. I asked them to email the picture and electronic fingerprints file they used for Form 4. Things went smooth and they forwarded on the files.
    On the ATF eForms site, I filled in all the relevant data attached the Pic and electronic fingerprints file used for Form 4. After I triple checked everything I submit it. Not long after I get an email saying "This is to advise you that the status of your eForms submission with the subject Permit/Control number has changed to SUBMITTED/IN PROCESS".

The cover letter they included in the email says "Within 10 business days of submission of the reference eForm application, the applicant must submit two completed fingerprint cards to the ATF address shown above. A copy of this cover letter MUST be submitted with the fingerprint cards"

The copy of the completed form also in the email has my picture embedded in it. I know they got the files. Why the hell must I go get physical fingerprint cards and mail them if I attached the eft file that was previously used for the Form 4? Or, are the physical fingerprint cards not required since I submitted the eft file and this cover letter is sent regardless of further required steps.

(Yes I'm aware I need to print out the CLEO part and mail that.)

Clarity anyone can provide is greatly appreciated!

(Delaware County)

Default Re: SBR Form 1 (confusing)

After looking at it again, an inch below the boxes with the Seriel Number, Control Number, Submit date, Submitter name and phone number, there is a larger font with my full name and "REC'D".

I guess if I'm reading this right, I just have to do the CLEO part.