Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Default Re: Mass shooting in Allen, Texas

Quote Originally Posted by middlefinger View Post

All his social media posts are here .......basically a diary

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1...999155712.html
    Well, the Gateway Pundit delivers. I think this "Aric Toler" guy is a stooge.

Gateway Pundit Article

New Evidence Reveals Deep State Behind *Hispanic Nazi Mass Shooter* Conspiracy * Photos Came from Previously Unrelated NY Post Article * COMPLETE LIES!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...complete-lies/

New York Post article from 5/6/22 Many of the photos from the Mexican "white supremacist's" page came from here.

Nazi-themed wedding celebrating Hitler*s reign, vegetarianism condemned

https://nypost.com/2022/05/06/nazi-t...hitlers-reign/

(Wayne County)

What ever happened to the Las Vegas shooter story?

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by Willie D View Post
    Uh, that guy is black. Afro-Cuban. Blacks can definitely not be White Supremacists.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gman106 View Post
    Didn't these guys just used to become engineers?

Hey! Us engineers are worshipped by women....

FJB

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by oldengineer View Post
    I hope the MSM calls out AOC the next time she calls herself a POC. She's whiter than this a-hole.
    I thought AOC was a POS - I've been wrong all this time?

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by EFK View Post
    We went down off the north rim at 3:30 am to do a rim to rim in one day. Just past the redwall bridge we found a guy wrapped up in sleeping bag, had been there over 16 hours and nobody had been by to help him. Late the previous afternoon, he said he tried to turn around and head back and couldn;t make it and a couple of people went by but nobody even bothered to ask him if he was ok or if he needed hep. He was dehydrated and couldn't eat, was vomiting constantly every time he tried to keep something down. He would never have been able to get even the couple miles back up to the north rim and there was nobody that we knew of coming down behind us. Nobody had signed on at the lodge for the 3am or 4 am trailhead shuttle that day, anyway, other than us. My daughter is a NP so she took his vitals, tried to get him to hold some sips of water and we left some water with him and then we freaking RAN down a couple more miles until we hit the vacant ranger station that had an emergency phone. I had gotten his name and where he was from. Found out later they had to helicopter him out of there. The next day after leaving the south rim and going back through Cameron, which is where he was from, we took some time to track down some people who knew him as well as his mother and every freaking one of them was nothing but nasty and effing snarky to us when all we wanted to know was if the poor guy was ok. It left an impression.
    Kind of appears that they were mad because you helped save the guy.
    "If you're not catching flak, you're not over the target"

(Bradford County)

Honestly I think it's partially just a different culture and partially hate whitey. After we made the emergency call, we hit the first campground (I forget the name but it's not phantom ranch, which is all the way down near the river). We asked around there initially because he said that's where he had been headed, and there were groups of people there partying it up who knew him but not one single person seemed to give a shit that the guy was dehydrated and probably suffering hypothermia (this was mid Sept, when we started down at 3 am it was probably only @ 40 degrees or so). Just completely uncaring. None of them really wanted to even talk to us.
    Strange women lying in ponds, distributing swords, is no basis for a system of government.

(Chester County)

Another "Let happen" to promote the anti gun narrative. The guy, as I already mentioned had been removed from the Army as a mental patient which begs the question of how he was legally able to purchase firearms? They're pretty good at this "let happen" scenario because now they've been successful with about 99% of the mass shootings they've let happen. That's why I always remind people that the statists or deep state whichever you prefer to call them will sacrifice you, your family, your neighborhood, your town, etc... to control the lives and fortunes of every last person on the planet from cradle to grave and you'll toil day and night to make them your supreme masters.

Quote Originally Posted by Gman106 View Post
    We still have no tranny manifesto but we know every last obscure post this Hispanic White Supremacist ever made on the internet....

Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Northampton County)

Double post. Sorry

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast