Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Flip the house-Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 163 May 16th

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit of 76 View Post
    Rigor & Mortis, LLC has conducted cemetery polling and, if R's canvass there and send a mail truck with 100,000 mail-in ballots, a flip is possible.

Operation Flip The House/Save PA
    I believe that is the democrats turf.

(Fayette County)

Default Re: Flip the house-Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 163 May 16th

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikebuckets View Post
    I believe that is the democrats turf.
    You gotta fight fire with fire! LOL!!!

(Fayette County)

In all seriousness, the PA GOP should be going hammer and tong in a massive get out the vote effort.

Political Demographics in the 163rd District:

Dems 51%
    Repubs 37%
    Independents 12%

If approximately 45 percent of Dems were to vote in the May 16 Primary Election, that would equate to 51 * 0.45 = 23 votes. If Republican turnout were ratcheted to 65%, that 37% of registered voters equates to 37 * 0.65 = 24 votes.

If Independents split equally, Republicans could win on massive voter turnout even in lopsided districts.

The problem with the PA GOP (especially the PA GOPe) is that it does not turn its voters out where it counts.

You gotta fight fire with fire! LOL!!!
    My dad use to say the worst thing about dying is that he would be voting democrat for the first time in his life.

In all seriousness, the PA GOP should be going hammer and tong in a massive get out the vote effort.

Political Demographics in the 163rd District:

Dems 51%
    Repubs 37%
    Independents 12%

If approximately 45 percent of Dems were to vote in the May 16 Primary Election, that would equate to 51 * 0.45 = 23 votes. If Republican turnout were ratcheted to 65%, that 37% of registered voters equates to 37 * 0.65 = 24 votes.

If Independents split equally, Republicans could win on massive voter turnout even in lopsided districts.

The problem with the PA GOP (especially the PA GOPe) is that it does not turn its voters out where it counts.
    Their effort from what I can tell has seemed lackluster to me. The shame of it is this is one that could be surmountable. An off year primary election is luck to see 30 percent turnout in that area. Get people riled up, go door to door to homes with verified Republican/Independent voters and you might get an elevated turnout that could steal the vote from a now heavily democratic area.

(Fayette County)

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikebuckets View Post
    My dad use to say the worst thing about dying is that he would be voting democrat for the first time in his life.

Their effort from what I can tell has seemed lackluster to me. The shame of it is this is one that could be surmountable. An off year primary election is luck to see 30 percent turnout in that area. Get people riled up, go door to door to homes with verified Republican/Independent voters and you might get an elevated turnout that could steal the vote from a now heavily democratic area.
    Precisely. Well put, my friend, very well put!

(Delaware County)

I have seen more activity from from the GOP this election than in recent years. The number of Katie mailers I have received is now over 10. I have been seeing more Katie signs than Boyd signs. I think we have a chance is the voters turn out.
    Sticks and stones will break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

(Wayne County)

The GOP in Pennsylvania is run by clowns. You*re a lot smarter then they are.

Oh so close to the Delaware River!, New Jersey

Where is the second vacant seat and when will that be filled?

Quote Originally Posted by STBear View Post
    I have seen more activity from from the GOP this election than in recent years. The number of Katie mailers I have received is now over 10. I have been seeing more Katie signs than Boyd signs. I think we have a chance is the voters turn out.
    That is good to hear. If the GOP has a chance to steal one, this is it.

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by father-of-five View Post
    Where is the second vacant seat and when will that be filled?
    The 2nd vacant seat..from what I heard is in a red area with the repub. Expected to win.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast