Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    (Carbon County)

Default Re: PA House Democrats Form Black-Jewish Caucus

Ecclesiastes 10:2 ...........

(Fayette County)

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit of 76 View Post
    For Rep. Jordan Harris (D-District 186th), a heart attack brought on by too much fast food is more of a threat than White Supremacy, by far!

(Philadelphia County)

For Rep. Jordan Harris (D-District 186th), a heart attack brought on by too much fast food is more of a threat than White Supremacy, by far!
    ....is that the chubster at the podium?
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Krichardson View Post
    Allied special interest group,they are all democrats and already automatically vote for each other's proposed bills so, what's the point in forming a false alliance?
    Here's an attempt at a serious response:

By forming a Black-Jewish Caucus, it makes it easier for them to vilify opposition to legislation that they put forward, even though the opposition may be purely based on philosophy, reason, logic, and evidence. When they propose a new bill, and some group opposes it, this caucus can point to the opposition and rather than say "Representative Logicalperson opposes our bill because of reasons X, Y, and Z," they can say "Representative Logicalperson opposes the Black-Jewish Caucus", leaving out any form of explanation of the opposition's reason. Thus, by juxtaposition, it simply appears to the low-information, rarely-if-ever-thinking voter, that Representative Logicalperson is against the Black-Jewish Caucus because it is the Black-Jewish Caucus.

It is sophistry in action.

(Fayette County)

http://pafamily.org/action/

Your voice is needed beyond the ballot box. Your elected officials need to hear from you on important issues! Use this action center to quickly and easily contact them today.

Say NO to a Package of Bills that Would Punish Those Who Disagree with Radical Gender Ideology
    Take Action
    Contact your State Representative and State Senator today to oppose House Bills 1024, 1025, 1026, and 1027 * a package of bills from Rep. Dan Frankel (D-Allegheny) that would give government the tools to punish disagreement with radical gender ideology
    Click here to email

Summary
    The danger of Rep. Frankel*s package of *hate crimes* bills is their ability to silence people * using criminal and civil penalties. Rep. Frankel*s bills invite anonymous tips of so-called *hate based intimidation* that could blacklist and demonize those who speak up about human sexuality, marriage, and what it means to be male and female. This could further weaponized our cancel-culture and result in state-sanctioned discrimination.

Let*s teach respect, not create more ways to investigate and cancel persons based on their beliefs.

https://www.facebook.com/10000036534...retQl/?app=fbl

(Chester County)

Yeah, can't see that as a long lasting relationship. Blacks utterly hate Jews and Jews are usually victims of crimes perpetrated by blacks. That's why the Jewish communities that were prevalent in Brooklyn NY are all fleeing to places like Lakewood NJ. I was in Lakewood a few years back to pick up two bicycles I bought from eBay and driving through it looked like Israel and I didn't see a single black person. I wasn't aware that the town had become a haven for those in the Jewish community fleeing crime in NY. Now the blacks in NJ are complaining the Jews in Lakewood and the surrounding area aren't paying their fair share of taxes. Yeah, a Jewish-black alliance? I give it about six months.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    Yeah, can't see that as a long lasting relationship. Blacks utterly hate Jews and Jews are usually victims of crimes perpetrated by blacks. That's why the Jewish communities that were prevalent in Brooklyn NY are all fleeing to places like Lakewood NJ. I was in Lakewood a few years back to pick up two bicycles I bought from eBay and driving through it looked like Israel and I didn't see a single black person. I wasn't aware that the town had become a haven for those in the Jewish community fleeing crime in NY. Now the blacks in NJ are complaining the Jews in Lakewood and the surrounding area aren't paying their fair share of taxes. Yeah, a Jewish-black alliance? I give it about six months.
    Lakewood has had a large Jewish population in the late 80's when I briefly worked there. I'm sure it wasn't a new thing then.
    Accuse your enemy of what you are doing as you are doing it to create confusion -Karl Marx

(Susquehanna County)

Sounds like the start of a something that belongs in the JOKES thread!

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities".

(Westmoreland County)

Yeah, can't see that as a long lasting relationship. Blacks utterly hate Jews and Jews are usually victims of crimes perpetrated by blacks.
    I don't know that all Blacks hate all Jews.

I am confident that nobody likes being a victim of Crime.

For reasons I do not understand, Reform Jews have been a huge supporter of gun control.

I am not sure about Orthodox and the Hasidic Jews. In Israel conservative and orthodox Jews tote around guns.

I know many blacks who armed themselves, including gents and ladies with NFA registered sawed off shotguns.

That's why the Jewish communities that were prevalent in Brooklyn NY are all fleeing to places like Lakewood NJ. I was in Lakewood a few years back to pick up two bicycles I bought from eBay and driving through it looked like Israel and I didn't see a single black person. I wasn't aware that the town had become a haven for those in the Jewish community fleeing crime in NY. Now the blacks in NJ are complaining the Jews in Lakewood and the surrounding area aren't paying their fair share of taxes. Yeah, a Jewish-black alliance? I give it about six months.
    This is identity politics - everyone counts if they think the same way. Diversity means the same progressive crap in different colored wrappers.
    Last edited by GeneCC; June 21st, 2023 at 11:39 PM.

(Westmoreland County)

Inner cities are grossly mismanaged by City Hall elites. Business licenses, frontage requirements and other impediments deny low income people the chance to start small businesses. Lack of police response for "property crime" gives people a sense of
    helplessness. They can't get justice so they don't accumulate things needed to make money.

Where are Police? They are busy "curbing drug use" or arresting people who sell drugs or who murder their competitors.

This witches brew of crummy government leads to people taking the route to quick riches. Drug sales are one route. Petty crimes are another. The system is self reinforcing.

The War on Drugs increases profits because it increases risks. Young men and women who want something more than a miserly government check will shake the dice. Some get killed or kill.

These House Pets of City Hall run for the State legislature. They promise "gun safety" as a band aid to crummy urban governments. The promise of gun safety reduces violence caused by economic apartheid and the War on Drugs. Since the NRA serves as a handy excuse, these clowns can run year after year promising everything but giving their constituents nothing.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123