Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Schuylkill County)

Default where to sell a gun

Hello.. i was given info about this board from Daniel Pehrson ... i dont know if this is the right board to post this question ....

i have a 22 reuger good condition and a 357 magnum w a scope ..and a believe a 410 shotgun... and also an old model that i dont know what it is.. i want to sell them. any ideas on where to sell them ???? i live in schuylkill haven ...

thanks

tim

(Westmoreland County)

Default Re: where to sell a gun

He's pretty much God on this forum

He probably intended to have you post them in the Firearms for sale section.
    http://www.pafoa.org/forum/firearms-6/

Create a post, post the specs, pictures and asking price of your firearms and see where it goes.

Take care
    "Because I'm an American." - MtnJack

(Philadelphia County)

Make sure you know the law about selling firearms as well.

For example, you can sell your Shotgun out of the trunk of your car if you were inclined to do so, but you MUST sell your handguns at a Federally Firearms Licensed dealer, any store that legally sells handguns.

I posted a firearm bill of sale, thats a sticky on the Classified section, and you should use that if you sell your shotgun privately.

Second question, are you going firearm free? Or do you want to sell to buy something nicer??
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

(Schuylkill County)

never firearms free!!!.. i got these guns from a family member.. and i just dont have any practical use for a 357 w a scope.. and the 22 rueger just wasnt me either...

my thinking was to take them to a gunsmith in the area to sell them for me and i was wondering if anyone would have a suggestion..

i never sold a gun. and i dont want to trade at this time...

tim