Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: National Media Silent on Black Mass Shooting in Alabama

Quote Originally Posted by Hokkmike View Post
    Actually coach, time out here - whites are the overwhelming victims statistically of black perpetrators.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRabbit View Post
    When it's intraracial.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    According to FBI statistics, that would be incorrect. Once again, your *inconvenient* statistics are full of shit. But hey, you are entitled to believe what ya want.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s...ender_2013.xls

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s...ta-table-6.xls

Now I may not be the best looking, but I can read.
    Ummmm, I was clarifying what I think/ASSume Mike was trying to say. Exactly as his statement was written, yes, it is factually incorrect.

Your link from 2013 says 409 white people were killed by black people, while 189 black people were killed by white people.

Your link from 2019 says 566 white people were killed by black people, while 246 black people were killed by white people.

I made a typo, I meant to type interracial.

(York County)

Kill 'em all - let God sort them out!

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRabbit View Post
    Ummmm, I was clarifying what I think/ASSume Mike was trying to say. Exactly as his statement was written, yes, it is factually incorrect.

Your link from 2013 says 409 white people were killed by black people, while 189 black people were killed by white people.

Your link from 2019 says 566 white people were killed by black people, while 246 black people were killed by white people.

I made a typo, I meant to type interracial.
    This is my deleted post, but I had pics!

(Bradford County)

Meanwhile back at the hall of our overlords... we just keep bickering amongst ourselves because

SQUIRREL!
    Strange women lying in ponds, distributing swords, is no basis for a system of government.

(Bucks County)

There are certain types of mind set that likes to keep race at the forefront. One type is the uniparty, because it keeps us unbalanced and at each other*s throats.

Another type keeps race baiting because that*s where their power and salary come from. Fraud Al Sharpton comes to mind.

Another type is the guy that has a huge race chip on his shoulder. He*s not particularly bright but has a very high opinion of himself. He*s pretty much only interested in selfish goals, except when he*s passively lashing out at white devils (and having sex with them).

This morally bankrupt type is on the individual *useful idiot* end of the spectrum. With no thought beyond his own immediate carnal gratification, he gives no fucks that his juvenile lack of impulse control is one small factor in why our country is sliding towards extinction.

He does shit post quite a bit on poofa, but is far too proud of a peacock to use the mirror for introspection. The mirror is only for admiring his lovely plumage.
    Crusader's local #556 South Central Asia chapter

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by ROCK-IT3 View Post
    I am fairly certain Aggies point was black kill blacks more than blacks kill whites, and vice versa, which is what the data show. A black person is more likely to be killed by a black person than be killed by a white person, a white person is more likely to be killed by a white person than be killed by a black person. It probably has a lot to do with demographics and relationships, than by any racial propensity.
    And you would be correct.
    Don’t like me ???? Tough, I don’t give a flying f@@k about ya.

Quote Originally Posted by ROCK-IT3 View Post
    Are you suggesting the FBI is skewing or outright doctoring the data to make it appear blacks kill more blacks than they kill whites, and that whites kill more whites than they kill blacks?

(There was a post following yours by DK23, which is now gone. I wonder why?)

Oh noooo I would Never imply anything like the FBI sitting on , uhm lets say a certain Laptop to keep a certain parties presidential candidates scandals out of the news just prior to an election, or even confiscate and hide some anonymous diary of a certain drug addicted girl who said her father would take showers with her, and she had to wait until late at night so he wouldnt come in to bathe with her. Oh No that would be SILLY! Nor would I even IMPLY that people of certain faiths would be arrested at gun point for criticizing the government or that people of certain political ideology would be investigated on the mere hint of a dossier implying certain sexual misconduct. And I would NEVER think that our judicial system is corrupt and biased to release repeat felons back out on the streets after oh , lets say armed robbery, or assault and battery, just to commit a murder hours later to perpetuate an agenda driven by elevated crime statistics to push gun control..... I would NEVER do anything like cast shade on the entire justice department implying political biases to push the filthy communists leftist agenda. tsk tsk.
    Derrion Albert was my Hero.

(Dauphin County)

Quote Originally Posted by bigandy1966 View Post
    Oh noooo I would Never imply anything like the FBI sitting on , uhm lets say a certain Laptop to keep a certain parties presidential candidates scandals out of the news just prior to an election, or even confiscate and hide some anonymous diary of a certain drug addicted girl who said her father would take showers with her, and she had to wait until late at night so he wouldnt come in to bathe with her. Oh No that would be SILLY! Nor would I even IMPLY that people of certain faiths would be arrested at gun point for criticizing the government or that people of certain political ideology would be investigated on the mere hint of a dossier implying certain sexual misconduct. And I would NEVER think that our judicial system is corrupt and biased to release repeat felons back out on the streets after oh , lets say armed robbery, or assault and battery, just to commit a murder hours later to perpetuate an agenda driven by elevated crime statistics to push gun control..... I would NEVER do anything like cast shade on the entire justice department implying political biases to push the filthy communists leftist agenda. tsk tsk.
    I get all of that, and don't disagree that the FBI has been corrupted by the left to intimidate and destroy political opposition, but all of your examples point in a particular direction, while making it appear blacks kill more blacks and whites kill more whites does not tend in that direction. Would it not make more sense to skew the data to make it appear whites kill more blacks, if you were going to skew the data? Do you believe blacks are killing whites to a greater degree than shown by the data, or that whites are killing blacks to a greater degree than shown? How does manipulating data the way you suggest help the case of blacks, and the communist leftist agenda?
    Power always thinks...that it is doing God's service when it is violating all his laws.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234