Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    (York County)

Default Re: National Media Silent on Black Mass Shooting in Alabama

Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    While statistically that*s true, mostly all murderers kill within their own race. Which I find interesting cause most only focus on black on black crimes. Some media focuses on white on black crimes and other media focuses on black on white crime. Nobody wants to focus on actual statistics.
    Actually coach, time out here - whites are the overwhelming victims statistically of black perpetrators.

Quote Originally Posted by Hokkmike View Post
    Actually coach, time out here - whites are the overwhelming victims statistically of black perpetrators.
    When it's intraracial.

Wait for the time-out and the "I'll get back to you" or something similar. That's the last thing thing I heard from him when I brought up that inconvenient statistic with him months ago.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hokkmike View Post
    Are you saying blacks kill more whites, than they other blacks ???
    Don’t like me ???? Tough, I don’t give a flying f@@k about ya.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRabbit View Post
    When it's intraracial.

Wait for the time-out and the "I'll get back to you" or something similar. That's the last thing thing I heard from him when I brought up that inconvenient statistic with him months ago.
    According to FBI statistics, that would be incorrect. Once again, your *inconvenient* statistics are full of shit. But hey, you are entitled to believe what ya want.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s...ender_2013.xls

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s...ta-table-6.xls

Now I may not be the best looking, but I can read.
    Don’t like me ???? Tough, I don’t give a flying f@@k about ya.

And you think that the FBI is not biased or politically driven to shift the data to fit an agenda?
    I have this bridge, see.
    Derrion Albert was my Hero.

(Dauphin County)

Quote Originally Posted by bigandy1966 View Post
    And you think that the FBI is not biased or politically driven to shift the data to fit an agenda?
    I have this bridge, see.
    Are you suggesting the FBI is skewing or outright doctoring the data to make it appear blacks kill more blacks than they kill whites, and that whites kill more whites than they kill blacks?

(There was a post following yours by DK23, which is now gone. I wonder why?)
    Power always thinks...that it is doing God's service when it is violating all his laws.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by ROCK-IT3 View Post
    Are you suggesting the FBI is skewing or outright doctoring the data to make it appear blacks kill more blacks than they kill whites, and that whites kill more whites than they kill blacks?

(There was a post following yours by DK23, which is now gone. I wonder why?)
    I deleted it because I thought Shade meant to type interracial, not intraracial, but didn't want to assume Aggies thought the same when he replied. It basically said that blacks kill more whites than whites kill blacks based on his 2 links.

(Dauphin County)

Quote Originally Posted by DK23 View Post
    I deleted it because I thought Shade meant to type interracial, not intraracial, but didn't want to assume Aggies thought the same when he replied. It basically said that blacks kill more whites than whites kill blacks based on his 2 links.
    I am fairly certain Aggies point was black kill blacks more than blacks kill whites, and vice versa, which is what the data show. A black person is more likely to be killed by a black person than be killed by a white person, a white person is more likely to be killed by a white person than be killed by a black person. It probably has a lot to do with demographics and relationships, than by any racial propensity.
    Power always thinks...that it is doing God's service when it is violating all his laws.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by ROCK-IT3 View Post
    I am fairly certain Aggies point was black kill blacks more than blacks kill whites, and vice versa, which is what the data show. A black person is more likely to be killed by a black person than be killed by a white person, a white person is more likely to be killed by a white person than be killed by a black person. It probably has a lot to do with demographics and relationships, than by any racial propensity.
    Yes, that was his point, but I'm not sure that is what Hokkmike and Shade were talking about. But like the saying goes, I shouldn't have assumed, hence the deleted post.

(Dauphin County)

Quote Originally Posted by DK23 View Post
    Yes, that was his point, but I'm not sure that is what Hokkmike and Shade were talking about. But like the saying goes, I shouldn't have assumed, hence the deleted post.
    Understood. I believe they misunderstood his point, and the data posted. (unless the data is being doctored )

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast