I host a group on Gab that lists free giveaways. Mostly gun related stuff but a few other things.

https://gab.com/groups/40526

I thought I'd share the gun giveaways here. Some are for really good stuff. Some are for lesson known brands or weird stuff. I post what I find. (I avoid anything that looks sketchy)

Hopefully this doesn't go against any forum rules. I couldn't find anything in the rules but if it does, by all means axe it and I won't put it back. No harm meant.

All the giveaways listed are free to enter. No raffles or paid entries of any kind. Some are referral links. Some are not.

Most givaways I post only require an email to enter. You can often (not always) get additional entries by liking a Twitter post or viewing a gun store's website, etc. But an email is usually enough to get 1 entry. Some demand a phone number. So you have to decide if some are worth it.

You are advised to use a spam email account for online contests and to not be stupid with the information you give out.

If these aren't your thing.... cool. It's a fun hobby for me. Sort of like playing the lottery, but for free.