Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    (Delaware County)

Default Re: CRS Firearms found guilty

Quote Originally Posted by USMC3531 View Post
    The atf has long held that you can't mark fcg holes or whete the pocket goes on an 80% lower why would this be different.
    In my opinion, it wouldn*t be different. And if I sat in a jury for a case regards marks on a receiver, my opinion would matter. But I didn*t and it doesn*t. All that matters is if the F Troop can convince the jury that does sit that a sheet of metal not cut out or a receiver not drilled out are machine guns.

And apparently it can.

pretty Soon just driving with a full tank of gas in your truck will
    get you nicked for transporting an explosive device.....................

In seeking to gag pro-gun journalist, federal prosecutor has lost her damn mind

My colleague John Crump at Ammoland News deserves nothing but praise for his coverage of the AutoKeyCard case, in which the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives charged Matthew Hoover and Justin Ervin with illegally selling machineguns and conspiracy.

According to court documents, one of the defendants, Hoover, gave Crump a copy of his Presentence Investigation Report, or PSR, and suggested that Crump should report on the contents. As a defendant, the document was Hoover's to give to whomever he wanted. When AUSA Taylor heard about this, she went bonkers - literally. Her sole focus became stopping Crump, and she forgot all about things like the First Amendment of the United States Constitution. Keep in mind, as an Assistant U.S. Attorney, Taylor swore an oath to support and defend the Constitution and to "bear true faith and allegiance to the same."

AUSA Taylor immediately fired off a motion asking the court to stop Crump from publishing the PSR.

"WHEREFORE, the government requests that this Court issue an order reiterating that the PSRs are non-public documents and may not be disseminated beyond court personnel, the defense teams, and the U.S. Attorney*s Office, and order that any individuals who possess a copy of the PSR without authority (including Crump, Hughes, and Erica Hoover) destroy it and confirm its destruction in writing, and any other relief this Court deems necessary to protect the sentencing process in this case," Taylor's motion states.

https://armedamericannews.org/in-see...her-damn-mind/

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456