Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    (Franklin County)

Default Re: CRS Firearms found guilty

Quote Originally Posted by USMC3531 View Post
    Attachment 165981 it changes from a drawing to a part when it went from paper to metal of the appropriate thickness. Naming it the auto key card was another strike against him showing intent. There was NO change in definition. As it has no other legal purpose. Same as the guy that was selling auto sears as coat hooks....
    FRTs do not fall in the same category though. "One round per operation of the trigger" is still the definition of machine gun, and any way you slice it, an FRT trigger has to cycle every time the gun fires.
    The Hostler

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by buckengr View Post
    Sure they did. They charged them for something that doesn't meet the statutory definition of a machine gun. Ergo, if not for their retroactive change in "law", Matt and Justin's conduct could not have been indicted. The state's own witness, a machinist, couldn't figure out how to "convert" it into a machine gun.

ATF has said they are also going to charge a guy for a gun that had a sliver of metal in the fire control group that caused the disconnector to stick leading to unintentional doubling as a machine gun. Is that guy a "douche" too?

Didn't realize that a family man being f'd over by ATF for an unconstitutional law warranted calling him a douche.

Unbelievable. With friends like these...
    Fudds will lose us all our gun rights. A drawing on a piece of metal is not a machine gun. Control the language and control the sheep.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

Quote Originally Posted by ray h View Post
    FRTs do not fall in the same category though. "One round per operation of the trigger" is still the definition of machine gun, and any way you slice it, an FRT trigger has to cycle every time the gun fires.
    I agree but this case isn't about the frt

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    Fudds will lose us all our gun rights. A drawing on a piece of metal is not a machine gun. Control the language and control the sheep.
    We already don't have the right to unregistered auto sears because the older generations didn't fight for them.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by pacomdiver View Post
    never said they were REWRITTEN, what i said is they "are guilty of making and enforcing laws" when they are not a "LAW MAKING" branch of the Gov
    And they didn't make any law in This case.
    but they are trying to prosectute (trying to enforce something that they are NOT allowed to "make" in the first place) someone for a piece of metal with ink printed on it. so by their deluded minds all fab and metal shops are felons then. so is anyone with fingers or shoestrings. theres is no way anyone is gonna convince you of the over reaching absurditiy but maybe you will change your mind when they come after you for having that "evil assault weapon" picture you have in your avatar (its a picture of a machine gun in their eyes) and then you will be the one saying "buts its just a picture"
    bailout the working class not the freeloading class

but they are trying to prosectute (trying to enforce something that they are NOT allowed to "make" in the first place) someone for a piece of metal with ink printed on it. so by their deluded minds all fab and metal shops are felons then. so is anyone with fingers or shoestrings. theres is no way anyone is gonna convince you of the over reaching absurditiy but maybe you will change your mind when they come after you for having that "evil assault weapon" picture you have in your avatar (its a picture of a machine gun in their eyes) and then you will be the one saying "buts its just a picture"
    Lol if you only knew...... I've dealt with them before. Auto sears is about the stupidest thing you could advertise for sale right now they are investigating tons because of the imported glock switches. And if this guy didn't have a YouTube channel none of you would know or care, none of you cared about the guys that were making "sauce cups/storage cups" that got charged with illegal suppressors so stop with the fake outrage now.

80% lowers become regulated if you mark the fcg holes or where the pocket goes, but somehow you don't understand the difference in sheetmetal and metal that says cut here ....

(Bradford County)

We already don't have the right to unregistered auto sears because the older generations didn't fight for them.
    When did it become illegal to simply own an auto sear or full auto trigger group without actually installing them into a rifle? I haven't really paid any attention lately because I'm not a 'pray and spray' kind of shooter anyway but I know maybe 2-3 years ago I distinctly remember a couple of different companies selling them with no restrictions, including Brownells and they sure aren't some fly by night outfit.
    Strange women lying in ponds, distributing swords, is no basis for a system of government.

(Bradford County)

Well I took a look and I don't see them through Brownells at the moment but there are a number of different companies - LuthAR, Midsouth and others - selling auto sears and hammer groups via retail with no restrictions that I can tell. So what gives?

I'm sure some wanker thought police agency is adding me to a list and copiously jerking off as I type this just for freaking looking. Well I'm sure the thought police know my thoughts on that so no need to reiterate them in print, right?
    Strange women lying in ponds, distributing swords, is no basis for a system of government.

(Chester County)

Don't quote me because I'm not a lawyer, but I think full auto trigger parts are legal as long as you don't have a suitable gun that they could claim makes for constructive possession of a mg. Or if you own a registered mg and the parts are being held as spare parts for said registered mg.

Unregistered drop in auto-sears have been illegal for quite some time now. Although you used to see ads for them years ago in Shotgun News. Maybe they were sting ads?

A drawing on a sheet of metal is in no way a mg regardless of what somebody claims.
    Assuming there is no evidence that the owner tried to actually complete the manufacturing process and make an actual lightning link, which would be illegal in accordance with current law. This spurious claim seems to me like I have a machete which could be used to chop off someone's head. But if I don't actually do it, the machete is not in and of itself illegal. The law should be about actuality, not possibility. Otherwise every female is a potential hooker.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast