Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    (York County)

Default Re: New Hi-Point 3095 in .30 Super Carry

Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post
    I'm confused now, are you defending it because you like the caliber or the gun?
    I*m not defending it for either reason. I*m merely giving appropriate and educated information unlike the other loud mouth on this thread that posts his uneducated opinions and then gets pissy and butthurt when someone calls him out.

(Clearfield County)

Quote Originally Posted by Marines55 View Post
    I*m not defending it for either reason. I*m merely giving appropriate and educated information unlike the other loud mouth on this thread that posts his uneducated opinions and then gets pissy and butthurt when someone calls him out.
    Oh, well maybe go try it in his fireworks thread, you aren't coming off as the good guy in this one.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post
    Oh, well maybe go try it in his fireworks thread, you aren't coming off as the good guy in this one.
    I know. I tell people the truth, and he doesn*t like that. Sorry to offend people with facts instead of opinions. For the record, I don*t own nor have i ever owned a hi point pistol or carbine. I have however, seen too many people with too little intelligence spread incorrect information. Apparently emptymag still lives in a time where 9mm ammo is $8 per box and calling products he has no clue about *not real guns* or *dork city* is acceptable. I*m not sure why he would come across as the good guy in anyone*s view, but here we are i guess

(Allegheny County)

Both of your claims I have proven false.

Your move.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post

Your move.
    LOL, i guess you win the inter webs today. Care to give your source for $8 boxes of 9mm ammo?

(Clearfield County)

I know. I tell people the truth, and he doesn*t like that. Sorry to offend people with facts instead of opinions. For the record, I don*t own nor have i ever owned a hi point pistol or carbine. I have however, seen too many people with too little intelligence spread incorrect information. Apparently emptymag still lives in a time where 9mm ammo is $8 per box and calling products he has no clue about *not real guns* or *dork city* is acceptable. I*m not sure why he would come across as the good guy in anyone*s view, but here we are i guess

Your move.
    HERE

https://www.tripadvisor.com/HotelsLi...-zfp39364.html

Yinz settle on a room and I'll take up a collection on p00fa to pay for a getaway weekend.

(Allegheny County)

I just did a ten second search on ammoseek.

Apparently .32 cents per round is "about the same" as .16 cents per round for 9mm.

Oh, wait. That's NOT about the same"?

Looks like my assumption was right on the money.
    I repeat myself.
    (If you couldn't figure it out, the .32 cent per round is .30 Super Carry - literally TWICE the price of 9mm)

And I'll also repeat that I owned a 995 carbine for a few years (unlike yourself), so tell me again how "uneducated" I am on the topic?
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(York County)

I repeat myself.
    (If you couldn't figure it out, the .32 cent per round is .30 Super Carry - literally TWICE the price of 9mm)

And I'll also repeat that I owned a 995 carbine for a few years (unlike yourself), so tell me again how "uneducated" I am on the topic?
    You fail to mention where you re getting 9mm for $8 per box. Even after i asked you to post said deal. This price is well below wholesale cost so don*t get offended when I don*t believe you. That being said, i sell 30SC for cheaper than your posted price. It is comparative in price with 9mm ammo. Maybe you aren*t looking in the right place? Maybe there is no real $8 box of 9mm ammo anymore? Either way*im not sure why you are so angry over this and so many other threads. Anyway, wish you the best and please feel free to post that source for 9mm ammo at that price, id be interested in buying a few hundred cases of it.

(Clearfield County)

I repeat myself.

You fail to mention where you re getting 9mm for $8 per box. Even after i asked you to post said deal. This price is well below wholesale cost so don*t get offended when I don*t believe you. That being said, i sell 30SC for cheaper than your posted price. It is comparative in price with 9mm ammo. Maybe you aren*t looking in the right place? Maybe there is no real $8 box of 9mm ammo anymore? Either way*im not sure why you are so angry over this and so many other threads. Anyway, wish you the best and please feel free to post that source for 9mm ammo at that price, id be interested in buying a few hundred cases of it.

STOP BEING GAY FOR EACH OTHER.

(York County)

I repeat myself.

You literally wrote that you don*t know anything about the caliber. Yet you give your opinion on it. Maybe read what you write before giving someone else crap about reading comprehension? Sorry to have offended you. Have a good night.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast