Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: Kim Stolfer, A Pennsylvania Gun Rights Champion, has passed away

Just seen this, what a massive let down. He was a Great 2A advocate that will be definitely missed, my condolences to his family...
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22341&dateline=139092  6582

(Bucks County)

I'm thankful for him standing up for my rights. Too bad there weren't more people like him in Jersey.

(Allegheny County)

I just heard from a friend back in PA.
    I have great memories of helping out with the safety classes he ran at the old GPGC, and hearing him speak at rallies in Harrisburg.
    He will be missed.

God bless you Kim.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFeather View Post
    On this link is a thread from 2012 discussing Kim Stolfer health and then desperate need of Liver transplant

Kim Needs YOUR Help right NOW!
    https://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.p...ver+transplant

~snip~

~snip~

I visited in the hospital right after that liver transplant operation on April 19, 2013

Kim told me then that he now has two birth days and his 2nd one was April 19 it also happen to be Patriots Day as shot heard around the world on April 19, 1775.

Kim also told me back then with liver transplant at his age, IF he made it 10 years he would be beating the odds well his missed his 10 year 2nd B-DAY by just 4 days.

I first met Kim 30 decades ago, he inspired me to personally involved in politics, I traveled with Kim thousands of miles all across PA to gun clubs or other speaking events over the decades, with so many 8+ hour rounds trips traveling to HBG for lobbying for 2nd A, I couldn't even count.

I and Others were in the trenches at many of the political battles, was present at many of the defeats and at the few victories we have had over the years I had know Kim, always inspiring US.

In the old days 1990's, We used to have a phone tree alert system, from numbers of activist we gather at FTF event. IF something effect 2nd A at state or Feds level we had list of phone number we had call individuals, who was assigned to call other individuals etc, much like the horse back rider alert system the colonist used on April 18 1775 had to sent riders out to alert people of impending government actions to prepared for battle on a minutes notice.
    We also used snail mail fliers as alerts, then with technology advances we had fax machines and early cell phones, all prior to the internet and social media. Or any of the other rapid two way communication we all use today.

Almost NO ONE on this forum or for that matter almost no gun owners in the entire commonwealth of PA have ANY IDEA of a clue with the hundred of thousands of hours & out of his pocket expenses Kim Stolfer dedicated to protecting & enhancement what now is remaining firearm rights we have left in PA in 30 plus years of service to honor his oath to protect the constitution from both foreign and domestic enemies.

With out leaders like Kim Stolfer constantly rallying troops to fight the never ending battle of the cause in PA, long ago we would have become like many of the surrounding states have with oppressive gun control laws.

We all owe Kim a great debt that none of us will ever be able to pay for Kim sacrifice to the cause of Freedom he personally paid for all US.

I Sincerely hope & pray some of you NOW step up, to be counted and fill in the ranks of lobbing & fighting to protect your firearm rights or in a few more election cycles PA could (will) have the same oppressive gun control laws, that some of you fled from to come to PA.

Think major gun legislation to ban guns can’t happen here in PA?

you all better reconsider.... when they got the votes for passage, there will be nothing to stop them, just look what is happening in other states right now.

IF the plandemic of 2020 & surrounding events has not taught you a lesson of government overreach & infringement to take advantage of a good crisis, you have not been paying attention.

GET personally Involved to fight for your rights, not relying on just some big name group to do your fighting instead, NO YOU personally need to get in the fight for the cause you believe in so strongly, don’t expect someone or some group to care more than you do.

Honor People’s like Kim’s Stolfer sacrifice, by stepping up and doing your part to fight for the future!
    Get involved for your future, your children's and grandchildren's rights & future sake, as its not just about you.

Well said. I met Kim several times and his enthusiasm for sharing and reinforcing 'standing our ground' was certainly inspiring. He was certainly inspirational reinforcing that we all have this duty as others have done. He had the gift of positive reinforcement that we too may lead by example.

Excellent post, Thanks!
    NRA endowment

(Berks County)

Sorry to hear this RIP Mr Stolfer
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

(Juniata County)

:-(

Such a void will be noticed. Much had he done to ensure, protect and promote our rights.
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

(Chester County)

RIP. Thank you Kim for your service to this Country and passion for our 2nd Amendment!

(Fayette County)

For Whom the Bell Tolls
    by
    John Donne

No man is an island,
    Entire of itself.
    Each is a piece of the continent,
    A part of the main.
    If a clod be washed away by the sea,
    Europe is the less.
    As well as if a promontory were.
    As well as if a manor of thine own
    Or of thine friend's were.
    Each man's death diminishes me,
    For I am involved in mankind.
    Therefore, send not to know
    For whom the bell tolls,
    It tolls for thee.

While we may not have always agreed on tactics, I enjoyed the times we stood shoulder to shoulder at the Pittsburgh City Council and I have tremendous respect for the groundbreaking work you did to secure firearms rights in PA. Your legacy will never be forgotten.

RIP Mr. Stolfer.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

(Susquehanna County)

I have Been absent and shocked by this. RIP Kim and thank you for all you did to protect our 2nf Amendment rights. Prayers to his family.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234