Quote Originally Posted by CartBone69 View Post
Ofcourse anything is available online if you to pay an exorbitant amount. But that's because of them not being able to keep up with the demand they have. I bought an X model 45 colt a few months ago, luckily I live near one of their Top 100 dealers, they were selling on gun broker for about 200 over what I paid. The 357's, 45 70's and 30 30's are going for over 400+ more then what they sell them for from the shop.
There are zero deals on GB. I find that gun.deals has the best search engine for finding guns at the cheapest prices online. I just put a notification request for whatever gun I'm looking for at all the vendors listed, and then wait for it to come back in stock. What usually happens is a manufacturer will produce a particular gun in batches and there will be none for a while and then they all drop to distributors at the same time. That's when I get dozens of emails and I can jump on whomever has the best price. If I find it at my LGS cheaper sooner, great. Otherwise I can wait. I've had good results with my last several purchases that way.