Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (York County)

Default EAA Girsan MC 14T

My wife has trouble shooting nearly all my guns used for self defense. I once sent her to a firearms training class for women. She fired the S&W snub nosed .38 one time and hurt her wrist. She has arthritis and has had carpal tunnel surgery on both wrists. While she can probably get by without having to do it, she can not rack any slide of any semi-auto pistol I have. So, in my email from the NRA today, they had an article on the new EAA Girsan MC 14T, a .380 with a tip up barrel to load and unload, no racking the slide. I have only found one place to buy it online so far. But, I need to have her try it out first before buying it. It looks like I missed all the local gun shows around me for the time being. Anyone know a place around York Co who sells it?

(Indiana County)

Default Re: EAA Girsan MC 14T

Just give it time, that gun is brand new and probably still filtering through distributors. Whoever your preferred shop is pop in and ask them about availability. Or if they just have some on order because you want to handle one before purchasing.

(York County)

Sounds good, thanks!

(York County)

These come in many different color configurations and are now listed on wholesaler websites. However, if it is anything like the MC35, it will take about 12 months to see them in shops locally. They are listed as out of stock or allocated which means only those big boy dealers like cabellas and Rural king will get them before local shops will. Being a smaller shop myself, i wont see one for a long time even though they are all on my wishlists.

(Indiana County)

Local shop near me has gotten 2 in lately so they are beginning to hit markets

(Lancaster County)

Don't know if they still have it, Lanco Tactical in Elizabethtown had one about 2 weeks ago. I checked it out and actually liked it. Has a neat factor too it. Price was a hair under $450 if I recall correctly.